Death Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good job firelord001, your posts really help prove that Death Legion will be a MRA

Same applies to your alliance as you attempted to recruit some Death Legion members which was a fail as you got rejected.

DeletedUser

Same applies to your alliance as you attempted to recruit some Death Legion members which was a fail as you got rejected.

I am not trying to recruit death members, and if you are implying that I have in Rho. Well, there is something called:

MOST PEOPLE LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES

whereas some people like: firelord001:

DONT NOTICE THAT PEOPLE CHANGE OVER TIME, THAT'S WHY FIRELORD001 IS STILL THE SAME

DeletedUser

you got a spirit forelord0001..

i am sure you will be a good player.. but there is someting you should realise buddy.. leading an alliance demands more than playing a good game.. i would suggest you to join an alliance rather than forming one.. trust me buddy, it will serve you much better.. if you wish, i will join with you.. just choose any of the premades..

DeletedUser

I am not trying to recruit death members, and if you are implying that I have in Rho. Well, there is something called:

MOST PEOPLE LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES

whereas some people like: firelord001:

DONT NOTICE THAT PEOPLE CHANGE OVER TIME, THAT'S WHY FIRELORD001 IS STILL THE SAME

How come you begged my members Great Khan Jayris to join your alliance? If you read that correctly that's called "Recruiting other alliance's members". I think you're the one who never learns from their mistakes as you constantly keep failing in most of the new worlds.

DeletedUser

you got a spirit forelord0001..

i am sure you will be a good player.. but there is someting you should realise buddy.. leading an alliance demands more than playing a good game.. i would suggest you to join an alliance rather than forming one.. trust me buddy, it will serve you much better.. if you wish, i will join with you.. just choose any of the premades..

You actually made me chuckle. I have made alliances better then all of the premade alliances here. What should I try to learn? Learning how to create "failed alliances"?

DeletedUser

"Recruiting other alliance's members".

There is no way to know that they are in your alliance, and second, thats called war...

Good luck,

DeletedUser

You actually made me chuckle. I have made alliances better then all of the premade alliances here. What should I try to learn? Learning how to create "failed alliances"?

I'd have to deny that you've made an alliance better than mine :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

firelord, quit acting like your such an amazing leader. First of all the alliance you say you lead in Tau, DOESNT EXIST!! I would know because i play in that world!!

And second of all, your the one talking about recruiting from other alliances yet your alliance itself is an MRA recruiting anyone you can get in the Rim Oceans. Now lets see how you do with 3 top notch alliances gunning for you. Good luck bud. Im done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

buddy, i assure you that you will learn loads.. if you havent been more than 40k player, trust me, you will need to learn loads.. i myself am 250k player but still cant run an alliance

DeletedUser

firelord, quit acting like your such an amazing leader. First of all the alliance you say you lead in Tau, DOESNT EXIST!! I would know because i play in that world!!

And second of all, your the one talking about recruiting from other alliances yet your alliance itself is an MRA recruiting anyone you can get in the Rim Oceans. Now lets see how you do with 3 top notch alliances gunning for you. Good luck bud. Im done

It does. Well it did. I disbanded it. Every in Tau is my witness. Check these threads lol : http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=20338
http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=19816&page=11 (check page 7+ you'll see my alliance furnace E in the top 12)

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=20036

DeletedUser

What a good leader. Disbanding your alliance just because you cant be as active as you want. Thats just a selfish move. A real leader wouldve just handed down the reigns to a trusted advisor. But not firelord, he is too good for that

DeletedUser

What a good leader. Disbanding your alliance just because you cant be as active as you want. Thats just a selfish move. A real leader wouldve just handed down the reigns to a trusted advisor. But not firelord, he is too good for that

Attempting to lie again like you lied about furnace e not existing? I'm on-line everyday : all day. If you don't believe me you could ask an Ingame moderator and a God(Gordoplis) to check my activity. ANd he will clarify how active I am.

You do realize that I disbanded Furnace E at the time of the summer exams? My school comes first. I had to revise so I disbanded the alliance so I can get a future.

DeletedUser

Sorry fire, I probably won't be able to join this one anyways.

DeletedUser

Alright then 1 less rubbish player to join Death Legion. I think Irish War Wolves is suites grepolis skills. You should join them.

DeletedUser17088

Where do i begin?

This is an alliance recruitment forum and not a place where you can discuss how good or bad a player is at leading.

It is also a players choice whether or not to join, flaming the thread and putting down others is not appropriate

This quickly turned into an argument about all things other than recruitment, therefore this thread is closed. Firelord feel free to create another thread and lets hope that one stays spam free

Status
Not open for further replies.