Death Legion's history. R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd like to thank my ex alliance Death legion. Yes my MRA alliance the one that fell to Project Venom(still hate you :( ). And I would like to state how proud I am of Death Legion. You may have heard our story and how Death Legion formed.

It all started with a this add of grepolis , I clicked on it and made an account and joined world Alpha. I forgot what direction I started , I think I pressed random._. After a few months I had joined my first alliance , it was small noobish alliance , with 5 members. At first I was excited and felt part of the gang but I discovered the ranking button and clicked on ocean ranking. And then I send my application to join Hogs of destiny. I was amazed on the organisation , activity and intelligence HOD had.

It was amazing experience , I made a lot of friends and had talked to calatan nearly everyday on the chat and learned from him. When world MU started I was eager to create a alliance like HOD and went to join that world. I had started the alliance the hard way , messaging every player and inviting them. It took me 4 months to get my alliance settled. People stopped leaving , people tend to go on chat and have a real laugh. We known as the Black Death eaters.

Soon I discovered the forum and made a account straight away and made a rubbish recruitment thread. And then I started criticising other alliances and people. That's how I got my red bards :(. So my alliance was going great until Here To Play attacked my member. -Dun-dun-dun. I contacted their leader Gardenbuff and asking him to stop attacking my member but he refused and started to attack another member. I got ed off and started a crusade against him. Northern Invaders was part of that crusade and helped us plan the war.

I planted spies on Here To Play and found out their targets , we were going to launch a mass attack on their founder. Hopping to clear him , man we nearly did. He had 60 swordsmen lol. But as you can see problems started to arouse in my life and I had to go inactive. I gave founder's right to my loyal friend and he kicked out everyone.

When I came back I just laughed , I wasn't angry. Maybe I couldn't believe it , I just stood there looking at the screen and laughed. Then I heard Xi was coming out and rounded up my loyal followers and went to world Xi. That was the fun all days. -sighs- Well you know the story we mass recruited noobs and they joined. Boy how fun was our forums , great times , great times.

Then BP was over , Project Venom had clicked on the attack button like their was no tomorrow demolishing our home ocean. Well I wasn't going to give up wasn't I? I had sent pacts to all the useful alliances in ocean 54 and made a team against Project Venom. My diplomatic skills persuaded the spy to betray Project Venom and work for us. My support system was quite absurd.

As most of were noobs I had used my allies to support my alliance. I manipulated them and made them work for us. They attacked Project Venom and well things didn't turn out well for them. But boy didn't we clear a few Project Venom. Noobs came flooding in begging to join Death Legion.

I welcomed them in open hands supporting them and teaching them the art of dodging a attack. But after a month my life was messed up , I practically didn't revise or do my course work. I was falling behind my school work and I knew that no one can replace me. I tried to make one last attempt to push back Project Venom by organising a mass attack on all of them. Which was a failure as everyone was dead by then. I helped a few Shine members and helped them organised their attacks on Project Venom.

But even I couldn't take on a elite alliance. I had 1 goal on world xi , to make a alliance with over 100 members. And I achieved my goal. Well that's Death Legion's life story.

DeletedUser

I really need to stop glazing over! :(
is there a cliff notes version?

DeletedUser

is there a cliff notes version?
TEAL_DEER_by_kunika.jpg

Click grepo add, go random direction, join hogs of destiny- I leiked them mudk1pz. Joined NU and made an ally that was supa gud (not an mra!). We gotted attacked so i was leik "gtf0" to the attacking ally leader and he was leik "noa!" Then I sented spies and we planeed to concer teh ally, but then I g2g (lulz we waz guna beated him, he hadded 60 swordz!). Mah supa gud friend then kicked everybody and I was like "lol." Then I maed an Mra with mah super gud NU friends on XI, and we got a cup of raep from PV---- but it wasn't cuz i suxor, it was cuz i wanted to be a MRA. I DIDED WAT I WANTED>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

lol firelord if wanna be the champion for the underdogs you should have just joined a good alliance and get some of these noobs in, rather than antagonising of the bigger alliances and getting them killed.

it's just a game you had your fun and in a you probably did them a favour by getting them killed early on.

DeletedUser

I want my alliance back ! you vwey bwad man. Ruined my alliance *runs and cries

DeletedUser

That is blood it. I hate girls , they disbanded my alliance in world nu and wiped me out here. Girls are not allowed to join my alliances except chicks ;)

DeletedUser

That is blood it. I hate girls , they disbanded my alliance in world nu and wiped me out here. Girls are not allowed to join my alliances except chicks ;)

Thank goodness most sane girls wouldn't join your alliance then :p

DeletedUser

What about guys that pretend to be girls? You know those wierd ones nobody wants? Surely we can send them to firelord?

oh yeah send them over lol I'm sure firelord will love the weird ones :D

DeletedUser14937

firelord really has improved his posting quality :D maybe an increase in playing quality will follow up? that might still be a long way away ;) baby steps first then we learn to walk and run :D!

DeletedUser

I'd like to thank my ex alliance Death legion. Yes my MRA alliance the one that fell to Project Venom(still hate you :( ). And I would like to state how proud I am of Death Legion. You may have heard our story and how Death Legion formed.

It all started with a this add of grepolis , I clicked on it and made an account and joined world Alpha. I forgot what direction I started , I think I pressed random._. After a few months I had joined my first alliance , it was small noobish alliance , with 5 members. At first I was excited and felt part of the gang but I discovered the ranking button and clicked on ocean ranking. And then I send my application to join Hogs of destiny. I was amazed on the organisation , activity and intelligence HOD had.

It was amazing experience , I made a lot of friends and had talked to calatan nearly everyday on the chat and learned from him. When world MU started I was eager to create a alliance like HOD and went to join that world. I had started the alliance the hard way , messaging every player and inviting them. It took me 4 months to get my alliance settled. People stopped leaving , people tend to go on chat and have a real laugh. We known as the Black Death eaters.

Soon I discovered the forum and made a account straight away and made a rubbish recruitment thread. And then I started criticising other alliances and people. That's how I got my red bards :(. So my alliance was going great until Here To Play attacked my member. -Dun-dun-dun. I contacted their leader Gardenbuff and asking him to stop attacking my member but he refused and started to attack another member. I got ed off and started a crusade against him. Northern Invaders was part of that crusade and helped us plan the war.

I planted spies on Here To Play and found out their targets , we were going to launch a mass attack on their founder. Hopping to clear him , man we nearly did. He had 60 swordsmen lol. But as you can see problems started to arouse in my life and I had to go inactive. I gave founder's right to my loyal friend and he kicked out everyone.

When I came back I just laughed , I wasn't angry. Maybe I couldn't believe it , I just stood there looking at the screen and laughed. Then I heard Xi was coming out and rounded up my loyal followers and went to world Xi. That was the fun all days. -sighs- Well you know the story we mass recruited noobs and they joined. Boy how fun was our forums , great times , great times.

Then BP was over , Project Venom had clicked on the attack button like their was no tomorrow demolishing our home ocean. Well I wasn't going to give up wasn't I? I had sent pacts to all the useful alliances in ocean 54 and made a team against Project Venom. My diplomatic skills persuaded the spy to betray Project Venom and work for us. My support system was quite absurd.

As most of were noobs I had used my allies to support my alliance. I manipulated them and made them work for us. They attacked Project Venom and well things didn't turn out well for them. But boy didn't we clear a few Project Venom. Noobs came flooding in begging to join Death Legion.

I welcomed them in open hands supporting them and teaching them the art of dodging a attack. But after a month my life was messed up , I practically didn't revise or do my course work. I was falling behind my school work and I knew that no one can replace me. I tried to make one last attempt to push back Project Venom by organising a mass attack on all of them. Which was a failure as everyone was dead by then. I helped a few Shine members and helped them organised their attacks on Project Venom.

But even I couldn't take on a elite alliance. I had 1 goal on world xi , to make a alliance with over 100 members. And I achieved my goal. Well that's Death Legion's life story.

To make it short:
Failure
Just like CoS :p

DeletedUser

Right, I'll end this now before it devolves into the spam-fest that it is destined to become.

Sorry folks.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.