DeAtH WiNgS

DeletedUser18223

DEATH WINGs

picture.php

i hereby to present my alliance and i am an experienced player came from the different world and adapt great strategy for a well know players, i came here by my self because frankly speaking they dont what the setting of the world so i wasn't able to recruit my friends

you might called this as an mra because i will recruit random players..

i will also giving priority to new players,we will teach you the knowledge you need to learn

i assure you a good management with a well adapted council and war strategy

i introduce my alliance lately to see great players whos really are active and for me to pick players who has potential

standard rules to follow before entering the alliance

• active
  • ready to learn
  • loyal

We are here in this alliance to bear witness victory. We shall never falter from our beliefs for us only motivation can help each one of us go beyond the expected idea of a nemesis. It was once said, "The stronger shall live and the weak shall die". Who often says this phrase is more likely to have its tongue cut and be its words to be thrown in vain. Every strong person is weak because they before become strong they were also a weak man. Working together us a team can achieve far greater than the task itself. For it will not be called as a task but some greater feeling deep inside of us.

we are located in north east
we shall meet you there in the battle ground :pro:

DeletedUser38652

Too far to attack ;'(

But good luck and become better than League of Legends

DeletedUser

League of Legions is just a MRA just like Immortal. Both sinking alliances

DeletedUser18223

League of Legions is just a MRA just like Immortal. Both sinking alliances

sometime this is how it dictates the game,right now im having hard time to recruit good members i wish they knew me for them not to ask is your alliance is good :b right now just going to the flow who knows i might end up joining other teams once i dint see progress on my own alliance :0

DeletedUser

There are not many players on this world so you will need to wait a few days before new people join. Having a academy in the very beginning and have a full alliance already is a bad move to make especially if you want to make it through this world.

DeletedUser18223

yeah your wright but this is how their leadership would be ganged but it depends how do they handle it, but obviously yeah they might sink, running too fast is too dangerous, :)