DeathLingers

DeletedUser38056

DeathLingers

This alliance will be based in the South west it is an elite alliance. To join our alliance you have to be experienced (Good knowledge of the game and have played on other worlds).

Members
Founder- [player]Dalec n[/player]
High council- [player]Marcus Vellious[/player]
[player]Elrond.Lord[/player]
[player]spike66bell[/player]
[player]Archon of Corinth[/player]
Diplomat- [player]Smartieman[/player]
[player]Hao Langerd[/player]
Leader- [player]Muyalah Jamal[/player]
[player]Super starman[/player]
[player]yuni008[/player]
[player]dlin[/player]
Leader- [player]Captain Aizen[/player]
[player]-ExiT-[/player]
Recruiter- [player]Daryl the master[/player]
[player]DURANGO13[/player]
[player]sdejhgfu[/player]
[player]thehawk1934[/player]
[player]Flyleet[/player]
[player]anoop rao[/player]
[player]jddavis[/player]
[player]X Fenix X[/player]
[player]Jman0929[/player]
[player][/player]​

We are the Deathlingers if you see us any where near your city you know it's death is going to come soon. We Linger around you until your death has come so don't think you can get away from us.

To join our alliance you have to be experienced (Good knowledge of the game and have played on other worlds). You have to be active on the forms if you do not post for a week you're out.
Recruitment- open limited closed
Contact-

We will not have any pacts till bp ends and if we have a pact we have a shared form but i doubt you will get a pact
Pacts- open limited closed
Contact-

If you want to join post here or message me

My experience

I started playing in Alpha under a different name. I left the game for a bit for personal reasons and came back and became Dalec n. Under this name i am in the winning alliance the Stonecutters on Upsilon but don't play there anymore.

Attachments

• 592282_118055831587400_1757484667_q.jpg
    592282_118055831587400_1757484667_q.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont think this is the alliance for me. Sorry. Hate the name way to much and I'm not too sure you are mature enough to be a leader. I am just guessing but I would say you are probably 14-15 years old. Plus you are in a lot of worlds and dont seem to be very strong in any of them. Thanks for trying but Ill keep on looking.

DeletedUser38056

Dont think this is the alliance for me. Sorry. Hate the name way to much and I'm not too sure you are mature enough to be a leader. I am just guessing but I would say you are probably 14-15 years old. Plus you are in a lot of worlds and dont seem to be very strong in any of them. Thanks for trying but Ill keep on looking.

I am not 14-15 years old and i don't play in many worlds at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

hahah!!! im sorry but this killed me, really deathly dark empire? put some more thought into it, state your experience. you make yourself sound super immature.

DeletedUser

This Text is BROWNER THAN BROWN! THIS IS THE BROWN!

6 months...good knowledge!
read some grepo guides 1 hour..play 3 worlds for 1 month..u'll get knowledge(i think)

DeletedUser38056

hahah!!! im sorry but this killed me, really deathly dark empire? put some more thought into it, state your experience. you make yourself sound super immature.

It is hard coming up with a good name and i will get a better name eventually if my alliance does not like

DeletedUser22708

the problem is he's calling it an elite alliance. If that's what his goal is, he should write a proper text, grammatically and orthographically correct for starters and come up with a good alliance name. Alliance names with the words Dark, Empire, Spartan, Legacy, Phoenix, Rising, Reborn, Greeks in it are a turn down for most players.

DeletedUser38056

the problem is he's calling it an elite alliance. If that's what his goal is, he should write a proper text, grammatically and orthographically correct for starters and come up with a good alliance name. Alliance names with the words Dark, Empire, Spartan, Legacy, Phoenix, Rising, Reborn, Greeks in it are a turn down for most players.

I knew most of them where turned down but not Dark and Empire

DeletedUser38652

So Can I become leader? If so I can help you get a nice new name for the alliance...