Deathmatch: Iron Man v. Batman

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

DeletedUser8396

The topic: Batman and Iron Man are in a fight to the death. Who wins? (Read stipulations!)

Stipulations:

There are two scenarios: one with Batman having no preparation and one with Batman having one week preparation.

Iron Man does NOT have Extremis.

Batman, for sake of the fight, does kill.

This is the Bruce Wayne Batman - not Batman Beyond's Terry McGinnis.

No allies of either side are available to help - including Robin.

Trying out some less serious debates. We'll see how this goes. Do remember, you can both create or suggest debates to be made.

DeletedUser33530

Give batman any prep time and it's instant win.
Batman with no prep time would end in a stalemate however this batman has no restrictions (Batman, for sake of the fight, does kill) so he wins.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I would say it depends on where they run into each other. Wide open area, Iron Man wins. He could just sit a comfortable distance up in the air and blow up Batman. With no cover Batman loses instantly. They run into each other in a city or any place with buildings of varying size and I see it being a toss up. Of course both of the scenarios are Batman without preparation.

DeletedUser

Batman is a just a fluffy mod. He won't even give his true location. :D
88c8a03109443cfa8b472d8c221e4a27.jpg

DeletedUser33530

^^^^^^^
With prep that is exactly why batman would always win. Iron man is simple an idiot.

DeletedUser39031

Probably Iron Man if Batman doesn't have any vehicles, Batman can't fly, doesn't have rockets/machine guns in his arm either

DeletedUser33530

Probably Iron Man if Batman doesn't have any vehicles, Batman can't fly, doesn't have rockets/machine guns in his arm either

I can post many videos as proof that batman can in fact dodge bullets.

DeletedUser39031

I can post many videos as proof that batman can in fact dodge bullets.
Iron Man has computer controlled machine guns on each hand, missiles with lock on and a laser beam or something...

I'm sure Batman can dodge a lousy 9mm though :)

DeletedUser33530

Batman would have some device in his belt to make all that malfunction.