Important Debate and Discussion rules - Read and Accept

• Thread starter DeletedUser6156
  • Start date

DeletedUser36436

Are politics as a whole disallowed? I know extremist views are not allowed.

DeletedUser8396

Are politics as a whole disallowed? I know extremist views are not allowed.

Not all politics, no. Feel free to make a topic. If is allowed, Ill approve it. If not, Ill let you know.

Marcus

Peltast
In addition to the General Forum Rules, the following rules will also apply to this section:

• Decisions made by a Titan or above are final, there is no right to appeal.
  • 'Limited' debates and discussions can be closed without notice and will only be open for a maximum of 1 month.
  • Once a debate is 'Closed', there will be no further debates on that topic. Choose wisely.
  • An 'Open' debate may be changed to 'Limited' without notice, and will be treated as such.
  • Usage of this section is governed by a 3 Strikes policy, and admission to this section can be terminated without notice.
  • The 1st Strike will be a Warning. The 2nd Strike will be an Infraction. The 3rd Strike will be an Infraction with perma-points and will result in loss of access to this section.

Addendum to the Rules:
  • No excessive use of punctuation marks.
  • No excessive use of smilies.

Failure to accept these rules will cause you to lose your access to this forum.
I accept. I do however suggest that an amendment be made that some topics may be relevant for discussion at further intervals. Society does come back around to discuss topics again and again so the players in this game should be allowed to as public opinion changes and more facts are gained on subject matter. Just a suggestion. Thanks.

Marcus

Peltast
Since I just joined Forum I just accepted. Had I joined in the first 6 maybe I would have. However I suppose this is also the incorrect area for debate of my timliness and as such your comment is irrelavent.

Marcus

Peltast
Yeah with those rules I see why no one debates here. Might as well say anyone can be kicked and banned for any or no reason by mods at their will, discretion and its final. Not conducive to debate. I wonder if it ever occurred to them why there was no debate going on here lol.