Debate and Discussion Rules

DeletedUser

i really don't see the point of agreeing to rules, as by accepting the terms of service of inno, we are forced to accept all rules of forum!

Anyways, i acknowledge them!

Well not every member of the forum uses the DnD section so Forum Rules cover all aspects of the Forum, but the DnD section has a little more "strict" (I guess you could say) rules from problems in the past with this section. However, All rules should be followed. :)

Anyways, Have a great day!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

there is no right to appeal.
We all make mistakes- so why don't you? Or how is it meant with "No right to appeal" ? Please explain that to me.

acknowledged as far there are no material modifications in future

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We all make mistakes- so why don't you? Or how is it meant with "No right to appeal" ? Please explain that to me.

The point is that you accept these rules and, within this section of the forum, you will put the necessary effort into your posting to ensure that you do not make 'mistakes'. In the regular forum sections there may be some room for leniency, but this is an optional section so it is simple: if you want to use this section, follow the rules. While they may be considered strict by some, they are easy to follow.

DeletedUser

The point is that you accept these rules and, within this section of the forum, you will put the necessary effort into your posting to ensure that you do not make 'mistakes'. In the regular forum sections there may be some room for leniency, but this is an optional section so it is simple: if you want to use this section, follow the rules. While they may be considered strict by some, they are easy to follow.
That wasn't the point.
Decisions made by a Titan or above are final, there is no right to appeal.
Titans and above also make mistakes.

DeletedUser

That wasn't the point.

Titans and above also make mistakes.

I know that was your point, and if something was a legitimate mistake it would likely be open for discussion. However the requirement for people to accept these rules before posting, it limits the number of 'mistakes' that are made. I agree with you that everyone makes mistakes, that's just human nature, but I would imagine that specific part of the rules saves the forum admins a lot of trouble

DeletedUser

I know that was your point, and if something was a legitimate mistake it would likely be open for discussion. However the requirement for people to accept these rules before posting, it limits the number of 'mistakes' that are made. I agree with you that everyone makes mistakes, that's just human nature, but I would imagine that specific part of the rules saves the forum admins a lot of trouble

I was thinking about if this point "Decisions made by a Titan or above are final, there is no right to appeal." means that critic to decisions of titans is forbidden.

DeletedUser

I was thinking about if this point "Decisions made by a Titan or above are final, there is no right to appeal." means that critic to decisions of titans is forbidden.

But it is understandable to have an addition such as that. Anyone in a position of power is there because they have proven that they are responsible enough to hold that position.. as such, they should not necessarily be required to justify their every decision. Bear in mind that it does not mean that Titans can do what they want, when they want, and get away with it.. just that they have the right to make disciplinary decisions, and those decisions are final.

DeletedUser4013

These rules are not about making mistakes. They are simple and easy to follow.

As for the issue about appeals - seeing as how I am the Forum Admin, any decision I make or deem necessary to make is final. That is what is meant by no right to appeal. I am the be-all, end-all for this section.

Any additions to these rules will be announced and are required to be complied with. As Corinthian II said, this section is a voluntary area to post in. By requesting to join in the debates in here, you not only imply that you will agree to any rules in here, but you are also required to accept and acknowledge the rules for this section by posting the same.

DeletedUser

Obviously, this 'DnD' forum is dead. o_O
so I withdraw my acceptance to the rules, because the rules kill(ed) that forum.
i think it's just made to make the work on the forum easier for some forum admins- because if there are no posts in a forum, you don't need to spend much time on checking the posts of it.