Pnp Decision Making: A Creepy Turtles' Tale

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

You may took some cities, but you are far away form victory mate. Last day just proved who stayed loyal to CT and who will remain there. Others who were scared of fight just left, happens often when alliance's under heavy fire.

Edit: By the way, nice PnP. :)

Wouldn't dare think of it, but I'd say the first battle is won against CT, they are almost exclusively down to their original group, all of which are probably very loyal, but have also not received invites from anyone on this side, so could go either way

DeletedUser32029

Great one.....+rep.....But 1 thing,JTS is not the spy.It's something that occured in rethymnos that made him to leave avera and team.He was with them for years,so naturally he wanted to see some change.He is a very respectable player and i am 100% sure he was not the spy.

DeletedUser33530

I thought about that while I was making it, but the timing was all wrong anyways.
Thanks for the +reps everyone, it was really fun to make.
You would have won for sure if you entered this.

DeletedUser23986

very well, delete your post before some mean mod sees it.

DeletedUser33530

I would have made that eleven but I plus repped you too recently.

DeletedUser

Oh please... Creepy Turtles are far from dead!

Okay...
only their most heavy hitters have left not that it matters. The mighty core of Creepy Turtles can handle anything, right?

Oh noes...
Inconveniently, one of their founders/leaders has RL problems just after he realises he has ignited a flame which has course set right to himself. Wait that's pretty convenient for their founder so he doesnt have to be there to see his alliance fall. Wait no, this is CT remember, they can handle anything!

There you go everybody, give it up for the alliance of the server ~ Creepy Turtles! :)

DeletedUser

Play nice SD or I'll take your toys away from you :)
I donated my toys to CT though :( Seeing as how they won't have anything to do after they are rimmed in this world thought giving it to them could keep them pre-occupied. :p

DeletedUser

Hello SD, I am wondering whether we will be 'allies' again. This time maybe someone will take your toys from you hey? haha

DeletedUser

Hello SD, I am wondering whether we will be 'allies' again. This time maybe someone will take your toys from you hey? haha
wha-- Rooi mah brotha, where ya been? sure send me a pm in-game we can wonder whether we will be 'allies' again :D