Pnp Declaration of War on DT

DeletedUser41523

I think just shows everyone your levels of maturity; good fight to DT - you haven't heard the last of me - and i guess going three years without losing a city had to end someday. :D

Come from someone who condescension his rivals, makes up bs theories, and whines a lot? I'll take that maturity crack to heart.

As for not hearing the last of you. Please reconsider, your own alliance hates you too. It's not just the good folks here at DT. As far as Thebes is concerned I get the general feeling that you're not very welcome here.

And I guess when you recruit good players to blindly try to cover your rear end then you tend not to lose towns. But of course when you act like a dictator they tend not to do that.

what does that mean?

Its an old song. :D But it means that i'm rimming achilles right meow. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

As for not hearing the last of you. Please reconsider, your own alliance hates you too. It's not just the good folks here at DT. As far as Thebes is concerned I get the general feeling that you're not very welcome here.

Even though I don't play this world, I would like tosay something on this subject. Before you make such statements that Achilles isn't wanted you should perhaps review an other scenario. If he wasn't there you wouldn't be rimming him. And there would be no fun in this game. Plus, I wouldn't know why Achilles wouldn't be wanted. He's a great player, who just uses other ways to play the game. I don't see that as a reason to let him 'not be wanted'.

Above all, it's just a game. Everyone is wanted. 'Hoe meer zielen, hoe meer vreugd' is a saying we say in my country (The more souls, the more fun). ;)

Now back to topic. ;)

J

DeletedUser41523

Does this mean I was right and Sapphy is the next Kalli leader in line? You know that you won't be able to talk smack to her, right?

If she starts something then i'll stay within the rules and have some fun. :D

But she's been quiet thus far and as long as she is somewhat sincere then I don't care.

DeletedUser

If she starts something then i'll stay within the rules and have some fun. :D

But she's been quiet thus far and as long as she is somewhat sincere then I don't care.
don't you worry
3ta7if.jpg

DeletedUser

hahaha Achilles still making excuses in the after life even. Priceless.