Declaration of WAR.

DeletedUser13524

So the leaders haven't declared the war but some random member does? Thats not a war.

There was a poll on whether to go to war or not. It was a consensus and we decided to go to war. :rolleyes: This is why democracies never work in alliances. Granted I did vote "yes" but that was only because I explained that we should plan things out and come up with a strategy so we could at least stand a chance.

DeletedUser

There was a poll on whether to go to war or not. It was a consensus and we decided to go to war. :rolleyes: This is why democracies never work in alliances. Granted I did vote "yes" but that was only because I explained that we should plan things out and come up with a strategy so we could at least stand a chance.

So let me get this strait bro, you're not big enough to fight anyone yourself, but you where still in support of the war as long as they had a plan?

At least you where thinking, but not much apparently. Well, then again your crazy plans sometimes work. You did make a 5 person alliance spread over 3 oceans able to defend itself in Kappa :p maybe YOU should lead Blood Hounds!

p.s. thanks for the new siggy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So the leaders haven't declared the war but some random member does? Thats not a war.
If it's not a war on their part, it will be a slaughter from our part.. so I'd say it's in their best interests to fight back =)

DeletedUser

Ahah, that;s why we declared war, you were attacking us and noone was doing anything, so i took the iniative. :p

DeletedUser

Ahah, that;s why we declared war, you were attacking us and noone was doing anything, so i took the iniative. :p

Now thomas I am assuming this isn't your first world. Hitting towns for BP early on is pretty much how the game works.

If you think war is just hitting towns for BP, then I think your going to be surprised on how we view war.

DeletedUser13524

You took the initiative after there had been a vote within the alliance for a war.
What other people didn't know is that
  1. Only 21 members voted
  2. The vote was in favor of war 13:9 which is far from a "common consensus"
  3. Most people who wanted war thought there would have been time to prepare
  4. The founders where against a war
  5. You declared war, as a leader, without consent of the founders (to the best of my knowledge)
  6. You then left "Blood Hounds"

Now, I speak for a small group of highly active people from the Blood Hound side when I say we where not impressed with what you said. I must also state that it wasn't the war I am against, but how it was handled.

If you're going to declare war, especially against an alliance stronger than you (I think we can all agree CS is stronger than BH) you should do things a certain way. One of the things you do not do is go on the external forum and yell "WAR!!!!11!!11@@!!!!". Actually letting your enemy know that there is a war isn't something you do until after you've at least done some damage.

You decide to go to war, alright, that's part of the game. What should you do?
Gather information and support
Make a plan
Initiate the plan and prepare
launch the attacks, preferable take a city or two and create a nice PnP about the deceleration of war, which includes some back story on what happened.
Did we do any of these? Nope :rolleyes: I hope you can see where my frustration comes from.

DeletedUser

lol they should off

it's a suicidal attempt really as the majority of there players don't each have transports or lightships

DeletedUser

Right now it really looks like a massacre, in a few days a whole bunch of our members will have some nice new cities =)