Dedicated "Gold vs. No Gold" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21560

piratedj there is no point of that, I tried it few times, always the same result! =)
I would rather talk with a wall!

you tried to discuss? you made a whole thread about how unfair it was that you got reset?

Pirate, im also just using the forum like you are...

you made a post that it was pointless to try conquor gold users, and i used the forum to tell you that its not...

If you got the backing of your alliance its really not that hard

DeletedUser

You see piratedj no result!
Thizzler you have not changed even a bit, the same old texts!

DeletedUser21560

You see piratedj no result!
Thizzler you have not changed even a bit, the same old texts!

Sad to say.. the same goes out for you... you are still the little cry baby u were before...

Your still de repping me for embarrasing you in your crying thread :)

Funny thing is, ive got a good load of + rep for the posts, so i guess im not the only one bothered by your crying :)

DeletedUser

Well I thought I would leave this thread alone even though I dont like these threads as its the way of the world and only the cheap or poor or underaged have problems mainly with gold buyers mainly because I thought hey maybe someone has something intelligent to discuss about it.

Since this has degraded to a

You suck

no you do

No you do

thread I guess I will now be closing it. I also wont be allowing at this point other threads of the same caliber in these sections as the DND thread will be opened hopefully soon and these either belong in off topic or in there as its not specific world related.

Status
Not open for further replies.