Deeper into 54 - Who will Stop Us

DeletedUser

if sheep were our agents - then they don't deserve a paycheck - they give absolutely no information or co-operation on any tasks we have proposed....

DeletedUser

with alex / darth...sorry..valuvr...and rand out of on VM with their various excuses ...sorry reasons ...it is now easy pickings as we just blow through 54 like hot butter over a knife...

DeletedUser

Lied through a friendly smile, used people then turned on them when it no longer suited his needs, dirty player...

DeletedUser19223

Gee sounds like a Alliance we know who lied about a Pact and then turned on them.

DeletedUser

say bye bye to phil - the best alliance leader we could possibly want

DeletedUser

Worldwide Mayhem
Worldwide Resistance
Worldwide Wasters

all the same alliances all the same losers, stack those cities ladies :p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

their "world wide" is getting smaller and smaller

about a year ago they had 75% of ocean 44...now less than 10%

Now our 10 players have passed up WR which used to be 5x larger than us

we have gone from 30 cities in their "home ocean" 8 months ago...now over 300 cities and more than WR

SEE A PATTERN HERE?

DeletedUser

what a pathetic bunch of players they are...embarrassing really ...

without greys or inactives, founding a city on a sheep island is there only answer, medal winning stuff ;)

P.S. Happy Birthday Clive hope its a productive day..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it seems Worldwide Wasters and co still haven,t managed to grow a pair yet they spy, sneak and stack cities ( best yet 900 fts lol) but thats about there lot,guys like NR24, Rand the Bull, Ivica really should quit the game poor kids have no idea,
they still think its The Sims :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the only alliance giving us trouble is Dark Judgement - using the morale factor against us

and of course they really are spending tons of gold to keep those walls up as i send 500-1000 catapults at their cities and within a few hours the walls are right back to 25...

rand hasnt learned that 1 cs with no prior attacks and zero support is gonna take and hold a city (when i have 15 cities on that same island

the only cities they have taken is when i am offline so far - i do wish this was a speed three with no morale - their alliances wouldn't last at all - as far as 900 transports - that about the average - i have seen 15k brie and 3k transports which once in a while we wipe out and take just for fun...lol

DeletedUser

DJ are in bed with the Wasters they took Dopey Dad onboard when he ran like a whippet from WWW, Rand the Bull can only relate to his size, ive seen more aggressive mice..

i heard a rumour many of the WW franchise are quitting soon for the new world, seems they struggling to take greys and running out of inactives :D