Defender of the day

DeletedUser

I Thank Alpha member Tocker2, DF members Lightfoot2, Bcae and god knows who all attacked me today for making me the honor to earn this title

Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an defender on Jun 29, 2011!:pro:

You made my Day :p

GO RED DRAGONS!!!!!

DeletedUser

r3dfox82 if they handed out a medal for offender of the day, I believe you would win every one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

‎10% of conflicts are due to a difference in opinion. 90% is due to a wrong tone of voice

DeletedUser

And if there wasn't people out there telling people like you that I don't care about your defender of the day crap, and people like you and cb getting offended by it, then the world would be pretty boring now wouldn't it?

I'm just trying to make this place interesting. Seems to be working :D

DeletedUser

Maybe if you spent more time in game and less time in the forum d3th and it's allies wouldn't be losing so many cities to BS.

DeletedUser

Next Day

It's the day after that you realise the damage caused.(SW)

DeletedUser

Losing soo many cities? Last I checked the score was still in our favor. Maybe you've caught up, but I wouldn't go as far to say that we're losing so many cities to BS... ;)

I don't spend as much time in here as you think. I check it once a day, maybe 5 mins/day? I'm a grown man, I don't sit around on my computer all day playing games. I have a family, a job, this is just fun time, and I don't take it as serious as some of you might. Sure I want my alliance to succeed, but I am not going to sacrifice anything in RL for a computer game...

DeletedUser

Ahem... Hijacking My Thread eh????
@Bcae Bro my time will come... i ll take back what i have lost and with interest too ;)

DeletedUser

Defender of the Day isn't a very good reward, just means you got attacked with lot's of troops.

DeletedUser

Defender of the day is deffinetly a good thing.

It shows you won't loose cities without a fight and better yet it shows well an Alliance cooperates. Exspecially if defending several cities.

DeletedUser

I don't dissagree with that, but I always thought the best defense was a good offense.

DeletedUser

The best defense is not a set in stone tactic.

The best defense is just that, a tactic, that can been manipulated and accomadated into different scenarios and events. Therefore, the best defense is knowledge, intelligence, and skill.

A good brain is the best defense.

But honestly you could send LS alll day and never be gaurenteed stopping a Cs. So in this situation Offense is deffinetly not the best defense.

Although it has been working for some.

DeletedUser

Having just earned that award myself a few days ago I can say it is a damn good award, somewhat stressfull to earn however! I doubt you could lauch enough attacks to throw 200+ victory processions, and if you can survive to play another day you will smile!

DeletedUser

Looking back, all I did was help bodnapa get more city slots, lol.