Defiled Forest gone MRA?

DeletedUser

I don't know about you guys, but I've noticed that Defiled Forest has 3 alliances with 130 members and 3004351 points (lower than The Unit). Their average is 23110 points, making them the worst alliance besides Toxic Virus in the top 12. The only good thing is that they are 6th in alliance BP. Defiled Forest used be an elite group of players. What happened to them? :pro:

DeletedUser

No MRA, just moving into a new ocean and collected a lot of fresh members. No need for concern - just keep watching and you will see those figures rise again.

DeletedUser

You must not be watching those figures - they're rising.

DeletedUser

Perhaps I have been looking in the wrong places. I just received some info that the following coordinates may be worth my attention:
426/664;
452/633;
433/660; and
452/633.

DeletedUser

Leadership

Sometimes alliances start out strong and finish weak, Sometime alliances start out weak and finish strong, sometime an alliance hits a weak point toward the middle, we just got past that.;)

DeletedUser

Which one... Alliance starts out strong and finishes weak??? Yes i totally agree :D

DeletedUser

I think that defiled forest is just a popular name that everyones using, not that they're an mra.and yes, leadership is what matters

DeletedUser

Fact of war, we've been fighting a war with so many alliances I can't name them/it, because it changes once a month if not war, bodnapa knows what i mean, we continually wipe out one alliance just to watch them run to another and another and another, sooner or later you won't have anywhere to run, Are the Red Dragons really gonna save you, talk about an MRA, Red Dragons are the mold that created them.

DeletedUser

Fact of war, we've been fighting a war with so many alliances I can't name them/it, because it changes once a month if not war, bodnapa knows what i mean, we continually wipe out one alliance just to watch them run to another and another and another, sooner or later you won't have anywhere to run, Are the Red Dragons really gonna save you, talk about an MRA, Red Dragons are the mold that created them.

bcae , why don't you try bit your tongue as your only saying what goes on in your head :D.

Our ally's , the ones that we're unfortunate enough to have gone to war with DF have merged with us and we take pride in this knowing the guilt that we had to watch them fall while we had a "treaty" in place with DF , you know this ?

We do not run away from you , we stay and we fight our ground and plus , where are we gonna run ? :D.

I know the full history of DF from day one , so please try to be a little more respectful when ever you mention our name.

bodnapa , please try to shoe a little more respect , we do not want to go show that we are that low ;).

DeletedUser

What did i do... ofcourse i respect.. Its Defiled who doesn respect. Which we will get. Bcae can rant all he wants but the fact is we are still here and standing strong. Btw Great job on taking a city with a completely inactive city owned by some other guy who is not even Red Dragon.

DeletedUser

Dashing through blue waters
With a cata shipped to my city
DF have a Nasty plan
For Chrismas in O46.

They got through Ship attacks
But not through Land attacks
That's when they got shot in the *** by the Red Dragon Reclaimers...

Oh, Jingle strikes
Jingle strikes
Their Plan blew up you see
Trying to take over cities failed miserably

OOOO Jingle strikes, jingle strikes RDR killed them all
The only thing that I have left is this DF dead bodies...

DeletedUser

Where to run, hmmmmm BOD was an idea, guess someone must have talked them out of it. MY BAD.

DeletedUser

Where to run, hmmmmm BOD was an idea, guess someone must have talked them out of it. MY BAD.

someone as in you :) i know that.
Too bad it didnt workout.. you really did try. you did your Best.. But

OOPS!!! MY BAD!!!

DeletedUser

Interesting that you think that, but since you know so much, I'll let you do all the thinking you want, lol.

Good luck with that btw

DeletedUser

Awww what happened??? Fell down and hit your head??? Rock Bottom??

DeletedUser

Let us go back to the start of this discussion where bodnapa argued that DF was an MRA as we had three alliances of 130 members totalling about 3 million points for an average of approximately 23,000 points per member.

In response to that I denied that we were an MRA and said to watch the figures.

I checked not long ago and the figures were approximately: 150 members; 5 million points; and an average of over 33,000 points per members. This looks like good (although not great so there's room for improvement) growth to me and certainly does not look like an MRA where member numbers would increase sharply and the average points would decrease even though the overall points would be increasing.

DFW is now also in the war against RDR so I'm hopeful those figures can improve even further.