Defiled Forest gone MRA?

DeletedUser

These are just hopes my friend. Time will only tell how the battle goes. For now go ahead and enjoy but i am pretty sure that war would go in our favor.

Of all the Defiled alliance i like your alliance more :)

DeletedUser16190

DFW is now also in the war against RDR so I'm hopeful those figures can improve even further.
Yeah, good point, theyre ideal target for have some gain experience and practice on the battlefield, also collect BPs..

DeletedUser

yeah, good point, theyre ideal target for have some gain experience and practice on the battlefield, also collect bps..

oh no!!! I m so scared!!!! Run everybody!!! Giant blondie is telling a joke!!!!

DeletedUser

I love how we try to bite our tongues bodnapa , but it's funny just how disrespectful some people can be.

Quamma , your the person I would have chosen to lead all of DF as your the most respectful one out of all the alliances.

Weather or not we win or lose this war , it should be fun , but don't expect us to go down without a fight ;).

Just look at this though , we're against 2-4 DF alliances in war , and we're still holding our own.I do not fully know if DF is at war with other alliances , but by the look's of this , the war could turn at any point ( from a outside opinion looking at the war , not from being a member of RDR ).

DeletedUser

I wonder when you guys will figure it out, DF hasn't lost a city, all we've done is take them endlessly, and every time a peace offer goes out, you throw it back in our face. Why should we stop, RDR = Bp's and cities.