Defiled Forest

DeletedUser

Huh Bod, I still attack with supersaiyan archers?
Well guess thats what stuck with me after I left Alpha...

DeletedUser

Yeah duuh, you should try it, they are the most peacebringing offensive forces..
You're enemies won't attack you untill you rebuild to attack them with ssj archers again, free bp for them lol

DeletedUser

Sweet, I'm so gonna try that, maybe I'll send them with my CS, so they can like defend once I get the city. Yeah, yeah that's what I'll do.

DeletedUser

Or you could build a CS nuke!:D
Has anybody ever thought of attacking with 2CS in 1 attack?

DeletedUser

only 2, come on now, I'm sure you could build 12 in one city, and still have farm space for atleast a transport full of troops, and a LS.

DeletedUser

Yes, just one LS lol..
I was just kidding, rather send two seperate CS attacks with both fully buildland nukes and some land and sea nukes ahead, but oopps..
I just cleared out for Alpha how they cna take a city:O

DeletedUser

That is really funny since you're boys are running to chicken mode as we speak. Have we taken a few active Evo cities in the last few days? I think yes.

DeletedUser

Has mosert got his cities stacked? And is he trying to get us to attack him? I think yes.

DeletedUser

Has mosert got board with building up in the east and want to snipe some CSs? I think yes :p

DeletedUser

And yet you still lose cities, better go back to school, lol.

DeletedUser

Yes, Murty, notguilty, Val, and rmoller bested me I will not claim otherwise. I Lost cities when I obtained the account because of the disorganization and poor setup of cities that the original amir had. Jimmy won a city from me when I was trying to figure out how to play 2.0 and couldn't use my phone (you may notice that he gained almost no BP form me, I couldn't figure out how to snipe on 2.0 so I just removed all the troops. no point in wasting good troops). Sores got a city from me when I informed him and Murty (becauseand they where attacking me and I don't flee from a fight) that I had to go into VM for a few days. That accounts for all of the cities I have ever lost to Evo. i will admit that certain players beat me outright. I will not admit that I need to return to school I was taught by some of the best. It would be an insult to them to say so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

loosing cities is part of the game.. as long as you take cities.. we do that all the time. we loose cities yes but we take more cities than we loose.

DeletedUser

We can't judge Mosert on the cities he lost, everybody loses cities now and then. That's what war is all about..
But we all know he is a very capable player and he also knows how to attack.

DeletedUser

Yes well kuddos to lightfoot1, but I am sure that it was the alliance that was mostly providing the support no, so good job DF and coallition on this run.. A shame it wont last much longer though..