Definition of a speed server in Gythium

DeletedUser

Know how we know what a speed server is now?

Its when you can take a Jelly Baby Squad city faster than they can go into VM....

:eek:

BasilBarfly

DeletedUser19042

lol...that's actually bull Basil.

It takes 48 hours untill VM actually Hits from the moment that you pushed the button.
So even if you can send no attacks that will land after that 48 hours you would still have..let's say...35 hours to take the city. So...Stop the bull, it's just you who doesn't manage to get through their defs in time. And then you ask for help in your alliance and they are to late...:/

So lets just say it's you. And not JBS

DeletedUser

Wait, what, tell me your game name so I can look at your stats.....

DeletedUser

Probably has crappy stats....its a good bet because everyone in JBS has crappy stats.

DeletedUser

Not of importance.

Then if you are not of importance and I am ranked 10th in this world, I think I know what I am doing when I attack. I dont go and try and get my alliance members to help me out. However, they are always happy to help.

So I only respect people on here who can stand up and say who they are in the game when they sling off at other people who post here. Otherwise, to quote your sign:- Sign you -reps if you have the guts. Still dont want to tell us who you are?

BasilBarfly, a Musketeer and currently ranked 10th in Gythium

DeletedUser19042

Then if you are not of importance and I am ranked 10th in this world, I think I know what I am doing when I attack. I dont go and try and get my alliance members to help me out. However, they are always happy to help.

So I only respect people on here who can stand up and say who they are in the game when they sling off at other people who post here. Otherwise, to quote your sign:- Sign you -reps if you have the guts. Still dont want to tell us who you are?

BasilBarfly, a Musketeer and currently ranked 10th in Gythium

lol...I'm that on theta...and that's a MUCH more aggressive world. Guess I know what I'm talking about as well with my 3.8 million BP (2.5 ABP and 1.3 DBP)

DeletedUser

Still drawing blanks. Thats after looking at Grepostats.....

DeletedUser

11th in points....and 57th in BP....144th in DBP...with 12k cities....hmmm...sounds like creme de la creme to me...