Definition of spamming

DeletedUser41523

You actually checked.... check again, keeping checking till you see multiple crowns under this name. Come back after that... I'll give you a soda (+1) for your effort.

I mean...I don’t really care enough about who you are to try to track you down. If you’re not under your forum name and don’t want to say who are then that’s fine.

DeletedUser56253

And we all look back in memories of the good old times when worlds filled all the way to ocean 22 (and beyond), and when we were able to have ally caps of 200+ players..........
There's absolutely no way you actually think this was good for the game do you? I'm actually vomiting reading this sentence LOL

Raydium88

Strategos
There's absolutely no way you actually think this was good for the game do you? I'm actually vomiting reading this sentence LOL

I think you miss the point that the worlds back then were much bigger and with a lot more active players.

Besides, what's the point of having ally cap 35, if a single alliance family can have 3-4 branches that amount to the same issue. Now to me that's revolting.

Ultimately small ally cap do not limit alliances recruiting as many players as they can or want... it just creates a whole lot of unnecessary hassle.

DeletedUser41523

I’d say it was. It meant more people got a chance to play with the expectation to win. Bear in mind Grep wasn’t as hardcore war record driven like 5 years ago.