Definition of Wuss

DeletedUser

Building a WW on an island where players are in VM. How lame is that?

DeletedUser

Very lame.

Hey at least they havent built one on an island they dont totally control, a la Ghost Pirates.

DeletedUser1594

on my island. i'm on vacation. *beer me.

i don't control my islands either. so sad. *beer me.

DeletedUser

It is amazing how many incoming attacks/supports I have right now. I think this one action is causing the server to crawl.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, this has got to be the most heavily stacked 900p town in all of Grepolis history :p

BTW sch01ar, more food for your "mods cheat" conspiracy theory:
9vkx8y.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really wish I could have stacked that city while it was being Founded. It was much fun to play a part in this little city that could.

DeletedUser

For the record, I never said mods cheat. But moderating the beta server has helped you. No?

DeletedUser

Moderating the beta hasn't helped me, not sure what you're trying to say here. Playing and testing it helped me understand the mechanics and helped the devs understand the bugs. Well, most of the bugs at least.

DeletedUser

Correct . . . and you tested the heck out of it. As evidenced that you are an active participant in three WW.

I am weighing the cost of attacking yall again. Its just for giggles now.

DeletedUser

Without being active, you can hardly weed out the errors and try to convince the higher-ups of some gameplay/UI improvements, can you?

... still trying to have the farming villages sorted alphabetically in the overview, only God (aka head dev) knows why they are listed by island number....

DeletedUser

Yeah that is annoying as heck! That overview is buggy too. The javascript to select available cities and the web service call for executing a demand/loot takes too long.

Last edited by a moderator: