Fixed delete all bouncing reports

DeletedUser

the delete all button at the bottom of bouncing reports has disappeared after today's update

• World: Sigma
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 11.0.6
  • Overview of the bug: the delete all button at the bottom of bouncing reports has disappeared after today's update
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Constant
  • Urgency: VERRY URGENT
  • Preventative Actions None
  • Summary: the delete all button at the bottom of bouncing reports has disappeared after today's update
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1026

same happening to me. Not like this as now i have to click each one to get rid of it.

screenie
ayvnub.png

DeletedUser

Please use the standard format here. It helps us to try and pinpoint problem, we struggle without basic information like server, browser and version.

I can still see the 'delete all' button using Opera 11.01.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For me the delete all button keeps disappearing, pressing F5 makes it re-appear, but before too long its not there again. Only happened since last updated, Firefox 4.01

DeletedUser2795

Well, you do need to hover over the notifications for it to appear...

DeletedUser3393

I can see the button in Tau but not in Rho

Using Chrome.

DeletedUser17045

Nope, sorry, doesn't work for me either. I use the latest version of Opera too. It also happens on the latest version of Firefox.

DeletedUser

works for me fine ...

chrome 10.1 ..

i did have this problem but i emptied my chache and its now fine

DeletedUser829

Chrome, FF4, Opera (Always the latest versions. Really... do people not upgrade things?), and I get this all the time.

It's especially annoying when you have 100+ bouncing reports.

DeletedUser

I can confirm this bug in world Rho.

I was using Firefox 4.0 and tried Google Chrome, but both of these browsers exhibit the same issue. First, this issue IS FIXED with a refresh of the browser in my case (both browsers). However, if I were to open up a browser and log into the game and hit the "Delete all reports" button, it deletes all of the reports like it should. If I scroll between cities without refreshing and I get more reports, there is no option to delete all reports. Like I said, it is fixed temporarily (one time use) with a refresh of the browser.

DeletedUser

I can confirm this too. Annoying thing. Chrome 10.1.

Only able to click it once, then have to refresh for it to appear.

DeletedUser

Yes the 2.04 update, however it should not be affecting any world yet.

DeletedUser2795

He means that when it is in place it is currently only planned to affect Rho...