Deleting account!!

DeletedUser

How can someone delete an account which takes 7 days, but be seen to be posting in game calling for support a few hours before, then all his cities disappear and he reappears with a with a new protected account??

*As soon as you authorize the deletion of your account, you will no longer be able to log in. After approx. 7 days your account will be deleted.*

When I deleted an account in a world I could not log in without making the deletion invalid!!

I myself had a message from this person at 20:30 yesterday 21st and I know he was posting on internal forums up until a few hours ago.

He was under attack and calling for defense to all of his cities!!

Two questions I have...

How can this happen?
What happens to all the troops he had as defense in his cities?

DeletedUser

1) a player can restart, which ghosts all of their cities immediately and restarts them in the same world somewhere on the rim.

2) all of the troops which belonged to the player will remain in the ghost cities until they are killed, either by falling debris as the ghost town degenerates or by attacks.

DeletedUser

so basically he was a coward!!
I talk not as one of the attackers by the way, but someone who's alliance had place a lot of trust.

I think there should be a waiting time as in deleting an account, before you can play again in same world.

DeletedUser

Heh you on about CarpeNoctum? Heard my boys put a pounding on him! :p

DeletedUser

An ego almost as big as yours Sors, it thats at all possible.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2627

1) a player can restart, which ghosts all of their cities immediately and restarts them in the same world somewhere on the rim.

2) all of the troops which belonged to the player will remain in the ghost cities until they are killed, either by falling debris as the ghost town degenerates or by attacks.

It doesnt sound like restart applies in this case.....note the OP mentioned "cities", which indicates that the player in question had more than one.

A restart is only allowed and available to a player when they have one city and are out of beginner protection.