Delphi aka noob's world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19554

Is it just me or is there a bunch of noobs populating these forums and probaly world too is there any alliance joining that isn't less than 5 members or populated by noobs as far as i can see NO

WHY??????????????????

WILL SOME VETERANS SAVE US FROM THIS EPADIMIC

DeletedUser

I suppose I am a noob, but only on the forum. Although I agree it would be much more interesting with more veterans.

DeletedUser19554

i'm a vet that does have the wallet or free time to get superior stats

Your not a veteran Johnny.
check grepostats please btw disregard athens i just rejoined to tell my alliance i'm done

DeletedUser19554

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15283

Well, my rep points so far tell me I'm not a noob:eek:
But, I like to think I am for some reason:)

DeletedUser19554

rep doesn't show a thing really i mean it's forums not ingame

DeletedUser

I'm good at creating alliances and building strong armies, although I usually have low points. (Is that nooby)? I don't think points matter that much, just experience. (as long as the points aren't too low)

DeletedUser19554

great point spartaalotanumbers armies are more important than points like the 2 worlds of stuck with i have conquered someone on my island with just a little more points than me like 750+ that has terrible armies lol

DeletedUser

no offense Johnny, i like you and everything, but you're not a vet.
When did you start playing?

I definitely don't consider myself a vet and i've been playing since the beginning of Gamma (february 2010).

DeletedUser15283

I consider myself a minor vet, been playing since Alpha opened, never looked here till, like Jan or Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.