Delphi is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello players and forum Goers,

We apologize for the belated settings release. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have fun playing!

DeletedUser

Because this is the only form to talk about the world that haven't been blocked,i will say that this is a noob world and also i hate the fact that all the forums are locked.Nice job.

DeletedUser

Why is this a NOOB world??
You must have some points if you were enough to write that little rant, why not give some reasons..

I have only been playing Grepolis for a month now so I don't know either way..
But if this is a Noob world why not play for fun; you should be able to rule!!

DeletedUser20289

tori....

Anyway what time did this world come out? (GMT+1)

DeletedUser

It is true that this world will be a noob world in that maybe not as many of the experienced players will join (as Corinth just came out and it is awesome).
But that isn't ot say none will join, i personally love fast worlds. Speed 3 FTW and Speed 3 unit speed is awesome. :)

But just to check, anyone else here a relatively old grepo player? (in terms of when people started playing this game, not age wise). I joined feb 2010.

As for all the locked forums, there was a lot of spam/threads about who the mod would be or what the settings would be. no need for them once the world is out so cronus locked them. Problem...?

DeletedUser3393

I joined March 2010, But i dont see any recognizable faces here yet.

DeletedUser

Yup i'm a noob :) joined in October..

So a faster world is an easier world? I can only compare this to Byzantium, and at this rate I will catch up to my Byzantium city's in a week!!

But won't every ones city's grow at the same rate? If anything this will be harder world with more army's and more people fighting to grow?? (I don't know)

DeletedUser

A faster world is typically a harder world.
In a speed 1 world you can get away with logging on once every 2 days if you aren't at war with someone, it can take weeks to built and army and if you have a low unit speed it will take hours and hours to reach people.

In speed 3 everything is 3 times faster, so initially the world gets going faster. but no, not everyone's city will grow at the same rate. If i log on once every few hours during the day and queue more buildings and you are only logging one once or twice in teh evenings, i am going to grow faster.

Also, because of the faster speed, you can start ot build a slinger nuke (over 1000) on monday, kill them off in an attack on wednesday, and have they rebuilt and ready to go again by friday evening. It is awesome. :D

DeletedUser17043

theonlythomas said:
But just to check, anyone else here a relatively old grepo player?

Joined November last year
not that old but...its been over a year so :p

DeletedUser

Neato, I am excited

Tho I am worried I bit of more than I can chew playing two worlds!!
Do the rest of you play more than one??

DeletedUser

Haven't played a good revolt world since theta, hope this world turns out exciting and full of wars ;)[
This is the 3rd world I'm playing on at the moment.

DeletedUser

at one point i played like 4 worlds simultaneously.

Either you'll like speed 3 and ditch your other world or you won't like speed three and you'll ditch this one. Alternatively you could like both and because one is speed 1 it won't take up too much of your time. :)

DeletedUser

Four.. Well I can handle two then!

That's why I started another; Byzantium takes forever now!!

DeletedUser

Yup. :S
I've played most 2.0 worlds at some point or another. Even Alpha for a quick spell, but got bored so gifted my account.

Anyways, good luck and enjoy the speed! :p

DeletedUser3393

Never played more than 1 world seriously. I can't really maintain top 5 rank in a world by playing two worlds, unless you are simming.

But I also only have a limited amount of time to play.

I don't know how much I am gonna like speed 3 world. Speed 2 is annoying as you can almost lose a city while you are asleep. in Speed 3, you have to hide your timezone even better.

DeletedUser

at one point i played like 4 worlds simultaneously.

Either you'll like speed 3 and ditch your other world or you won't like speed three and you'll ditch this one. Alternatively you could like both and because one is speed 1 it won't take up too much of your time. :)
I play 2 speed 3 worlds, Kappa and Delphi now, like them because i am VERY impatient and like having stuff done quicker in the early game.

One point i had 6 worlds going on at once, maybe in like march 2011, got to hectic and ditched my Zeta, Iota, Alpha, and Omicron leaving only my epsilon and kappa:p then died out in epsilon and focused just on kappa, now have 8 cities and 30000+pts!

Moral of the story: More than 2 or 3 worlds gets confusing.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.