Delphi is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15283

It is true that this world will be a noob world in that maybe not as many of the experienced players will join (as Corinth just came out and it is awesome).
But that isn't ot say none will join, i personally love fast worlds. Speed 3 FTW and Speed 3 unit speed is awesome. :)

But just to check, anyone else here a relatively old grepo player? (in terms of when people started playing this game, not age wise). I joined feb 2010.

As for all the locked forums, there was a lot of spam/threads about who the mod would be or what the settings would be. no need for them once the world is out so cronus locked them. Problem...?

I joined GREPOLIS Dec. 2009
I joined the FORUMS Jan. 2010

DeletedUser

So this world won't let me do the tutorial to start playing the game, i have not played in almost 7 months cuz i didn't see a world i liked, but i was going to play this one for some time just to get back in it for a time, and it won't let me

DeletedUser18132

SO? I joined Grepolis January 3, but joined the forums only in May,

DeletedUser

this isnt about who started the game when.. this is about an anouncement that the world has started. Since the notification was given and had....

LOCKSMITH!

Status
Not open for further replies.