Update:

ONE* is at war with following alliances:

G.S.A
The Hawks
Paragons
Immortal Corruption

We're doing awesome I can say:)

DeletedUser

I formally declare war on EVERYONE except my own alliance have citys to retake and slots to fill as i lost citys while away and unable to defend them.. war paint is on so dont cry if i attack you.. =]

DeletedUser

bw2a.png

heres how things currently look for ONE* on a larger scale

Or this
looku.png

DeletedUser

Sorry what is the issue atm ....... give us grief on the other thread and now here as well.
We are just trying to play the game :)

DeletedUser

I would never profess to being as large as the second of your maps but we are getting there....anyway here is a more realistic indication of our size and shape, there's also some other alliances on it too :)
worldmapa.png

DeletedUser

thank you for making it look more as it is dev :)
no need to make favor one group or another
everyone is doing well it seems!

DeletedUser

Sorry what is the issue atm ....... give us grief on the other thread and now here as well.
We are just trying to play the game :)

Lol not giving you grief was just making a map using the grepolis provided one. INfact i made the map so it shows your alliance in both forms, no need for you guys to get so bent out of shape, and the map devs made is the same one as mine only with question marks and different colours. I was looking out for whos at war, seems only ONE* are willing to talk about who their fighting. You talk like i'm trying to put you down I'm not but I didn't like what i saw in the alliance thread so i thought i'd say it i'm not one to keep my mouth shut when i feel someone is being out of order :p

DeletedUser

I stated this a bit earlier - wish there was a map maker that went by controlled islands
and yes apparently we are not shy to share such things, and it is fine to speak your mind, life would be boring if ppl didn't, but on the other thread you may have been offended, but you didn't see what was said by a player and how they said it :(

DeletedUser

The map i posted in it's current state shows owned islands but depending on where in the list an alliance is, chooses if the island belongs to them or another alliance sharing the island. The first pic is with your allaincew as first in the list the second is with your alliance as last in the list.

http://en28.grepolismaps.org/65f599e71c573d8cd0ef97edfc141b3c heres what i was using with the same list and your alliance as last. Just so you can see i was "accurately" depicting your alliance.

DeletedUser

The map i posted shows individual cities so gives a better indication of concentration, the map you made will fill in an island if there is just 1 city belonging to an alliance on it.

DeletedUser

yes I know, the last to be added will usually look the largest, so if ppl are unaware it can be misleading , just be careful with the maps

DeletedUser10335

is anyone at war with the royal challengers ? any of them....

DeletedUser

RC are allied with another group :) so if you are at war with the one most likely the other
can't believe how pally ppl are on this server, what's the point then...

DeletedUser22940

Right now it is:

ONE*

vs.

GSA (Generally Sucky Alliance)
Paragons
All the RC Group
Natus Ex Lucis
Noob Rats

All because GSA cannot handle us themselves. Can someone explain why they feel the need to enlist 9 additional alliances to take down little 'ol ONE*?

DeletedUser

All you can do is trash talk SaintedStarr

You just chill and enjoy the war instead of complaining.

DeletedUser22940

Oh, I am having a blast :D

Just a simple question, that's all :D

As far as talking trash, I do believe I back it up.

DeletedUser22940

lol, far from a rant.
someone has to give life to this dying forum anyhow....might as well be me.

Care to answer the question?

I also hear GSA is looking to recruit even more alliances to help them take us down....should be fun :D