Delphi World Wonders

DeletedUser

I get where you are coming from, but if it had been the other way around i don't think you'd have said much about it, we aint the first alliance to do such a thing and won't be the last. Shameful...nah, your incessant whining about it is shameful, you moved on too and left your old friends to it, if we are to tar the others as cowards and sell outs, surely you deserve the same.

I would actually agree with this......if it weren't entirely and completely wrong.

I left my former alliance, I never left my friends. I'm still fighting the same people I was, supporting the same people I was....right alongside my former and current friends. Just like always. Why just today I used a lot of force to help someone in a different group take a city from one of your players. Changing the name of my alliance doesn't change anything.

Now all the traitors and cowards YOUR GROUP recruited though.....they are actively helping their former enemies. To the complete detriment of their former, ahem, "friends". I'm sure if you think about it a bit you'll see the complete difference between the two. And all so that after 4-8 weeks of being in One, they can make the empty claim that THEY somehow won the server. Sad.

You are correct about one thing though - had it been the other way around I would definitely NOT have said anything about it. Because it would NOT have happened. I would have told any beaten cowards that wanted to orchestrate a mass defection that they had to fight and die. I would never have accepted such cowardice into my group, and degraded the alliance in the process. And if that meant ultimately losing....well, always better to lose with dignity than to win with cowards and traitors.

But that's just me. You guys are apparently different. You obviously embrace sell-out cowards that want to cut and run once the going gets real tough. And THAT, my friend, carries a putrid stink that your group will permanently wear even if (as seems likely) you do end up winning this server. But you enjoy your stink - it is the rotting smell of weakness.

DeletedUser

listen man i don't think anybody cares sorry, SweetT is kind to others, i am kind to our group and deservedly, we will win it or i will eat my hat that is all i need say on the matter.

DeletedUser

Well WLI and Theta look like their the only ones targeting and taking cities from active players. Not that it matters very much. Those cities are a drop in the bucket at this point lol.

Its sad there are no challengers to ONE. Its sad all the other alliances except for HARPOON,WLI, and Theta pretty much suck really badly and that we are not big enough to do enough damage on our own.

There were a lot of old posts by Lord Honey i remember seeing in those joint forums before i deleted them. He was maybe like one in a handful of people doing any legit attacking. just really lame...and its a shame ONE is focused 100% on the wonders...a shame this game is becoming more of farm-ville with the wonders then anything else.

Ah well, lets see how high i can bloat my stats up before the end :)

DeletedUser

listen man i don't think anybody cares sorry, SweetT is kind to others, i am kind to our group and deservedly, we will win it or i will eat my hat that is all i need say on the matter.

Yeah, you'll probably win it. Whether you do or not, please make sure to congratulate all those cowardly traitors you recently absorbed from GSA in order to minimize the competition and coast through the WW portion. Let them all know how much they helped and tell them that they are true "winners".

And whether it is victory or your hat that you savor........it will be accompanied by the rotten smell of having shamefully mass-recruited away much of the last of your competition.

DeletedUser

Can I just advise ONE* to build the Pyramids first! They are much better than the other wonders, I meant 1.5k boost to your warehouse!

Btw also don't attack little players as that would kill the world quicker than the WW stage.

DeletedUser29152

why do we always talk about One* why don't we discuss Harpoon or any other alliance. at the end of the day One* is just another alliance that will die when the server ends.
So i see Harpoon is doing well

DeletedUser

why do we always talk about One* why don't we discuss Harpoon or any other alliance. at the end of the day One* is just another alliance that will die when the server ends.

Because they're the most successful and they're going to win the server? No offense but all the other alliances worthy of notice have died out (SN, PFB, TH..)

DeletedUser30838

i would find the world wonders fun, but its not. The alliance ONE* is going to win, and all half their members have over 50 cities. but i guess im just saying that because im not in the winning alliance.

DeletedUser30326

No one likes to whine about anyone else beacue they are winning

In other words yes we in HARPOON are trying to hold our own and keep up with the likes of ONE* hopefully we shall continue doing well as I enjoy seeing it when we rise in ranking and anytime we can take a city from an active player

DeletedUser

Good god...these wonders really make a server pathetic. ONE isn't even really trying to defend or counter attack. Some of their members even use the 24 hour VM dodges to quickly duck out from attacks.

lol, wonders. Who cares is someone knows how to send resources somewhere....i mean honestly....

DeletedUser

There needs to be some objectivity here, regarding the WWs and One's oncoming victory.

Specifically, there DOES need to be an end-game. Without that, these games deteriorate into something far far worse than this process of building WWs - a ghost city fest, where the rule of the game is not actually even fighting or playing, but slurping up ghost cities that start to inundate the server. Then we are left with fewer players who all have massive point totals that are largely unearned. The WW end-game beats that, at least it doesn't degrade what has happened up until now and fairly portrays who's been dominant.

Also, it is not like we all didn't know this was coming !! The point count until WWs has been pretty evident to all, and a lot of people have seen this play out in other worlds (I assume). We have ALL had our chances to put an end to this world end that is but days away......and obviously it wasn't evident or important enough to enough people to do so. We've had our chances to stop One, and unfortunately not enough people ever stepped up. In my opinion, it's hard to NOW be upset about this ending for anyone who hasn't been very actively doing everything possible to prevent it.

And again, as we all know.....I'm no huge fan, but I certainly DO respect the overall play of One. They have been better as a whole than other groups, have had a generally better strategy than most or all others, and DO deserve to win.

And finally......as I've said before, I just absolutely LOVE their late move of co-opting some of their biggest enemies from GSA, having those cowards traitorously turn on their mates, and taking them into One. I guess I'm one of the few people that appreciates it, but I just think it is absolutely hilarious the way they have simply demeaned those late-coming cowards. Those players abandoned their mates to be in One for about 5-6 weeks.....and do absolutely NOTHING except ship off resources to the WWs like little data-entry monkies. All to be able to make the hollow, meaningless and false claim that they now somehow should be included among the "winners". Such a cheap cheap claim of victory for those cowards, and the stink of weakness and cowardice will be far more relevant than the silly little badge of victory they may apparently get from Inno. And they know that perfectly well too. So I tip my hat to One for that hilarious circumstance as well.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to say it makes me ill to keep seeing this whining and bickering.
It's a sad to have to read the same stuff OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Other alliances have ww's up and some are high levels, yet blah blah about ONE time and time again.
Maybe take a moment and look over the wonders, I see RC have some high up, WLE does, Traige has all running, Harpoon has some too. So maybe look around a bit more... you team up with all to beat on one alliance yet allow each other to build still.
All I have to say, as this is poor reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

As SweetT has stated..We are getting pretty repetitive..I'd like to hear about other alliances and their world wonder building time...Maybe a suggestion for Delphi but...start attacking....It makes the process a little more enjoyable even though building isn't fun and I understand. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

In Triage we are doing all right with WW, as number 3 in the race.

DeletedUser13294

Good god...these wonders really make a server pathetic. ONE isn't even really trying to defend or counter attack. Some of their members even use the 24 hour VM dodges to quickly duck out from attacks.

lol, wonders. Who cares is someone knows how to send resources somewhere....i mean honestly....

Jason, you are wrong. ONE took 3 cities, not just 1, on WW island of Arks. In same day. We do fight. And we do defend. And we do win.:cool:

DeletedUser

Well, I'm checking out. It's been fun but it's clearly all over - don't care to stick around for the upcoming ghost-busting.

Before I go - congratulations to One. You guys played the best on Delphi and you guys, as a whole, have the best group of players on Delphi. The server needs an end-game, so it's fitting that your group will win it. No more griping about Word Wonders please, their details and onset came as no surprise to anyone. The rest of the world had our chances to prevent any single group from completing enough of them and did not do so.

The recent attempt on one of your WW-island cities has proven that it will be impossible to stop you, and props to your group for planing their defense so well.

For the record, when victory is achieved, it certainly will NOT include the cowards and traitors who recently left GSA to solely have a few weeks of World Wonder resource shipping in order to falsely proclaim themselves "winners." That remains laughable. And it WAS nice to expose Adasko as the glass cannon that he is - totally unable to defend himself in any way shape or form from the first legitimate attacks he's ever faced. I can only imagine what he would have done if he'd repeatedly suffered the full simultaneous attacks of some of the best players on the server, probably netting to over 15 million points of players all attacking at once, as I did repeatedly. Actually, I can easily imagine what he'd have done - quit, lol.

Again, though, congrats and well-played.

DeletedUser

Jason, you are wrong. ONE took 3 cities, not just 1, on WW island of Arks. In same day. We do fight. And we do defend. And we do win.:cool:

I didn't see that had happened. Arks must be even worse then i thought to have lost a WW city of their in one of their core ocean.....oy vey!

ah anyway the defensive effort put forth by ONE on the last attack was pretty impressive. Based on my spy reports i would estimate that close close to 30k biremes were mobilized, more or less, with only 5k being killed. Yikes!

DeletedUser

I would take that number and at least double it, plus the hundreds of thousands of troops, the best effort against us so far though.

DeletedUser

too bad its over... right i am just getting a loading screen. anyways it was super fun. being aginst ONE made the game super fun for me trying to beat the best