Delphi World Wonders

DeletedUser

First off, I would like to congratulate ONE* on their apparent winning of the server. Namely, the leadership. It must be hard to keep all those members organized, and manage 7 WWs at once. Kudos to you.

Second, in response to jason's comment that "all the other alliances except for HARPOON,WLI, and Theta pretty much suck really badly". FYI, maybe you haven't noticed, but GSA has been around since the beginning, and we're still here, albeit weakened, and most of us not caring anymore. Please look back at the beginning of this thread when GSA popped in in December. "These guys will die off soon." That's what you'll read. Yet here we stand, #2 in total BP (by a wide margin, I might add). We have more BP than those three combined. And yes, I know much of it was gained by those who defected to ONE*, but most of us just plain don't care any longer. I'm one of those. I gave up when those players left our alliance, and while I'm still on the server, I hardly do a thing, because our cause is lost.

Mentioning those shared forums: once there was a plan mentioned to possibly take a WW city (or several). The thing was, though, that plan never got far. I never ONCE got a mail from a leader of another alliance trying to actually execute an OP. From HARPOON, Theta, WLI, or anyone else. And having founder status, I'll admit I was surprised and disappointed that nothing came through. We tried to get an OP started last week, but unfortunately we didn't have enough participation in either our own alliance, or other alliances we contacted. Granted, it was short-term notice, but hell, I figured that was better than nothing at all.

So ONE will win this server, and when it does, I'm out. Once again, congratulations to you all. You clearly deserve it.

DeletedUser

Zues one is awesome. Second one they're going to complete is Pyramids which is the best one :)

For the third one I would recommend building the Colossels by just looking at the competition.

DeletedUser

A lot of nonsense in this thread. However, I think some explanations are in order, dont know why I bother..but, what the heck.
Firstly, I did not betray my mates when I left GSA for One. My mates went with me :p...all the people that I deemed worthy to come with me and join One, and all the ones with whom I got along very well, have come with me. They are the people with whom I leave my attack troops at night, the people whom I trust the most. The person I trust most in this game is still in GSA, and has been a loyal follower and mate since the 3rd week of this game, and he will join me soon enough, as his service to both the me and One has been great. When I left GSA, I left behind a gathering of people, not mates....there is only one that I am sorry about, but that doesnt matter now. As for cowards....nope, not really. I just saw an opportunity and took it. And have found that some very good people are here in One, who did not hesitate to help their new alliance member, though that member had been the leader of their enemy for half a year. That was impressive. If you value honor that much, then die with it :)....preferably a very long and agonizing death :) As for the last part...traitor...auch...such a harsh word...but not really true :)...as the leader of an alliance I was above such matters...that was hardly treason, since things stopped almost completely in GSA....it took me 3 weeks of threats and pressure to organize 1 bloody op...anyways, I prefer to view it as relocation process :)...and anyways, only what I think or say matters so....
As for the WW....THEY ARE GREAT! A bitt boring to push that send button 600 times per day (verified number), but great. And as I said before, I was very pleased and surprize to see the quality of the people in One :)

Also, another matter to clear out, since people dont believe either Sweet or Dev...they did not initiate contact! I did that, after I deemed things lost for good. And they were both super enough to accept us. I would have joined One sooner, but there were a few people that made me stay for a little longer.
Anyways, that will be all of it, and yes, glad to see that you finally left the server :)....the air seems cleaner :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haven't been around in well over a week, as it's been fun but it's all over. Well, everything except for those who fought long and hard for the winning alliance claiming the victory they've earned. And the cowardly sell-out pretend winners who did nothing more than ship resources for about 8 weeks laughably claiming to be among those who have actually "won" on this server. Seems we have one of the latter posting here, lol. This post really made me laugh though. It's great. These are some of my favorite parts :) ;

My mates went with me ...all the people that I deemed worthy to come with me and join One

Yes, that must be why you begged me to sell out GSA with you and join One, and why I had several One players tell me they were going to be pleased to accept me as a member. I guess somebody told them I'd be selling out too. "all the players you deemed worthy though", lol.....

They are the people with whom I leave my attack troops at night, the people whom I trust the most. The person I trust most in this game is still in GSA...

Funny. Did you actually really write that ?

Oh, and you must have been REAL worried about your attack troops after selling out to be surrounded by ally players who had the server wrapped up. Sounds like it was a tense situation indeed. Exciting !!

....he will join me soon enough, as his service to both the me and One has been great....

LOL, his service to One ? What so you went so far as to plan out leave a spy in GSA after selling them out ? Funny stuff.

I just saw an opportunity and took it. And have found that some very good people are here in One, who did not hesitate to help their new alliance member....

Wow, what a sweet sweet "opportunity". To click to send resources for a little while in order to pretend to be a "winner." Truly hilarious. And what awesome and enjoyable "help" you must have received - I suppose you were granted the opportunity to take over some internal One quitter cities once the server was pretty much ended. What an amazing good time !!

Also, another matter to clear out, since people dont believe either Sweet or Dev...they did not initiate contact! I did that, after I deemed things lost for good. ....

Wrong, of course. Everyone believed from the start that it was YOU who initiated the cowardly sell-out. Especially those of us who you begged to join you.

If you value honor that much, then die with it....

Quite obviously there are many of us who do. And did. And it was so much better than clicking to send resources in order to pretend to be a "winner." You enjoy your sweet "victory" though, lol.

A bitt boring to push that send button 600 times per day ....

Hey, but go with it if that's what it takes for someone like YOU to pretend that you actually "won" something. :)

Funny, funny stuff. And please don't try to claim that you don't know why you came back to post here - because like everyone else, you know how laughable and shameful it is to sell out your alliance for a cheap and meaningless last-minute chance to try and claim to be a "winner" of any sort here. When we all know that the term "coward" or "traitor" would be more appropriate. :)

Anyways, it's been fun. Too bad that after being a well-played hard-fought affair it ended on such a note of cowardice and shame, but it's at least got some elements of great humor to it also. Such as One not only winning but then degrading so many of their former enemies by allowing them to behave like total cowards. Sure is funny to see someone come back and try so hard to justify it all though. Great laughs.

So again, congrats to One. And thanks for giving us the opportunity to laugh at some of the cowards who were so willing to sell out in order to pose as winners. Though a touch unsatisfying, it's sure been funny to watch. :)

DeletedUser

love it that is some great info. nothing else needs to be said.

DeletedUser

That's pathetic Dom. Not the selling out part - I really don't care now, one way or the other. But you had to leave a spy in here, just so you know what's going on? Get your spy the hell over there with you.

DeletedUser

ONE now has 3 World Wonders... I can see this ending in a week.

DeletedUser

ONE now has 3 World Wonders... I can see this ending in a week.

Thanks!

Those of you that haven't realized this by now ...This is about the World Wonders. NOT about who was a traitor and who left who...If you find that to be an interesting topic feel free to open another thread otherwise keep it away from this thread. :)

DeletedUser

Well thank you all that continued to discuss that after I said to keep it away. The warning was given so next time I'll have to be mean. Like I said if you want to discuss that open a new thread. You'll need to keep it away from flaming though..

Happy Hunting !

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Congratulations to ONE* for their completion of the 3rd WW. I'm expecting the 4th to be completed within a week. Don't disappoint me ;)

DeletedUser21320

grepocert.png

DeletedUser

Congrats to all of our alliance, this was indeed well deserved and regardless of any slanderous comments made against any of our members, they all contributed towards this and we are proud to have them all.

I would also like to mention our long standing allies Triage, who, despite being pushed to break our pact, stuck by us and remained true. Hats off to them, it shows a lot of loyalty and i respect that greatly, they should not be overlooked.