Delta Advent Calendar

• Thread starter DeletedUser4736
  • Start date

DeletedUser4736

I've been looking for the presents but I'm not having any luck. Anybody else been able to find them? Share them with the whole of Delta, consider it your gift to us.

DeletedUser

I just found one in delta, so they do exist.

this is what you are looking for, it bobs up and down too.

jb0f0o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you please post the co-ordinates for the presents?

DeletedUser

Ill trade co:eek:rdinates over in game message for other co:eek:rdinates, sure. Go find some yourself and come back to me.

I know number 9 and number 21 so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4736

How did you even find them? I've looked for about 30 minutes and I couldn't find one.

DeletedUser

Come on Delta.
Mu found so many =(

@ least find Day 01, we can find the rest tomorrow. =)

DeletedUser

Dingy's response reminds me of a character from a Dr. Seuss book which is often read around this time of year...

I am playing on two other worlds aside from Delta and the team effort at finding the presents is going swimmingly. I hope that we here on Delta are able to step up and work together so that we can all benefit.

Happy hunting for the gifts and happy holidays!

DeletedUser

I found all of them already, actually. And if you know how, it's not even that hard at all :)

DeletedUser

Wouldn't that be too easy? ;)

But hey, I could post today's if you wish :) But the admins should not have made it so easy by 'hiding' the coords in plain sight ;)

DeletedUser

the first 3:

#1 142,594
#2 913,583
#3 223,217

the rest you can probably figure out yourself if you know how your browser works ;)

DeletedUser

and i love to share the knowledge thank you :) ther's a present for everyone so why not

cords are written in javascript, and js is in source, just open the 'Page Source' : in firefox that's ctrl+U or through View. Then search the word 'MapCalender.init' with ctrl+F. There you go, you should be able to understand the rest.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Thx for the info lajka, very helpful.

I also just noticed that there is actually a present located down in the bottom right corner of our own map screens that gives the ocean number at least, but unless the gifts were game gold I wouldn't even have wasted my time trying to search for them. There's really nothing else they can give me at this point that would even be of any use.