Delta roll of honor

DeletedUser

As per the thread in Nu - I wanted to list some players in delta who deserve mention, either for skills of timing, play, etc.

1st - TicTac after how hard everyone came for him, it is amazing he is still going. Many people, friend and enemy, have commended his defensive abilities, I think that deserves mention
2nd - Sparkyste He has proven to be a far greater defender than I ever could have imagined. Regardless of how he does it, he stacks those cities high as a kite.
3rd - Dysen dude builds 24 hours per day. Wakes up just to make sure stuff is building, and the proof of his devotion to the game is that he has nearly double of the attack bp of the next guy.
4th - Badnight I have to give him enormous credit, over 1.5 years later, he is still leading a training alliance. Most in his position, would have made that alliance his own and renamed it, etc. Very loyal to his cause and that is something special.
5th - Petronious I do not think he doesn't know how not to farm. The guy is a farming beast. It is absolutely amazing the time he puts into the game, just like Dysen.

Please list any others you feel - but please do try to keep this thread positive. Delta has been under a lot of flack lately for being too negative and harsh. Let's take some time to appreciate our friends and enemies. For everyone has a positive lining at the end of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

As per the thread in Nu - I wanted to list some players in delta who deserve mention, either for skills of timing, play, etc.

1st - TicTac after how hard everyone came for him, it is amazing he is still going. Many people, friend and enemy, have commended his defensive abilities, I think that deserves mention
2nd - Sparkyste He has proven to be a far greater defender than I ever could have imagined. Regardless of how he does it, he stacks those cities high as a kite.
3rd - Dysen dude builds 24 hours per day. Wakes up just to make sure stuff is building, and the proof of his devotion to the game is that he has nearly double of the attack bp of the next guy.
4th - Badnight I have to give him enormous credit, over 1.5 years later, he is still leading a training alliance. Most in his position, would have made that alliance his own and renamed it, etc. Very loyal to his cause and that is something special.
5th - Petronious I do not think he doesn't know how not to farm. The guy is a farming beast. It is absolutely amazing the time he puts into the game, just like Dysen.

Please list any others you feel - but please do try to keep this thread positive. Delta has been under a lot of flack lately for being too negative and harsh. Let's take some time to appreciate our friends and enemies. For everyone has a positive lining at the end of the day.

I will never rate TicTac for being a turtle, all he did was cry for support and get everyone elses troops killed, then ran away to a safe ocean. He makes little impact on the outcome of wars etc. He will only ever do anything in it if there is BP in it for him.

Dysen on the other hand keeps EOTD alive, and is a proper player. I don't agree with a lot of his tactics, but if he left eotd, they would get mopped up by the huns stupidly quick.

Sparky does a great job out in the fringes, I do think he would be better placed on the front lines, but we differ in opinion (yes I know he's my leader but i'm entitled to my opinion :p. and our alliance deserves great applaud for helping to keep him protected as well)

DeletedUser

I will never rate TicTac for being a turtle, all he did was cry for support and get everyone elses troops killed, then ran away to a safe ocean. He makes little impact on the outcome of wars etc. He will only ever do anything in it if there is BP in it for him.

You are not on the mark their mate, but that sounds exactly like someone you just defended 2 paragraphs later, thus invalidating your argument in both cases. Sparky is crying for support, getting everyone else's troops killed, and taking inactives deep in o45 (a safe ocean). As far as I can tell, he also only does anything if there is BP in it for him.

So choose your poison mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nwinder as you know i dont get involved in the BS on here now and only chose to come on here to make comments where i think they are worthy and to that effect i come on now both to genuinely thank you for your accolade and also to point out the reason i take inactives in 45 is not from weakness but to counteract the comments made against me, asking for help, eg i am taking more safe cities myself to support myself more instead of having to keep asking for support. I also do have to agree with the respect given to TicTac, if i dissed him, I would only be dissing myself at the same time, since badnight hit the nail on the head the other day, in pointing out what goes around comes around, i am only doing the same tactics that TicTac did to TBH months ago and yes i hold my hand up its very frustrating when a player does what he did and i am sure in the same way TicTac demoralised TBH back then, i am now demoralising the Harbs now, i can say that in the recent operation of the Harbs and EotD both attacking me, EotD have a had a lot more success per amount of BP they have given me compared to the Harbs

DeletedUser

Alright sparky lets be clear here, I am not saying that its wrong for you to stack your city, only that you are intentionally taking it on the chin to build up BP when you show its not necessary, and danie is right that you would much better serve the alliance in their core areas and near the front lines etc....
But if you are taking those cities to build your own defense then good for you. I think its great.

DeletedUser

Nwinder as you know i dont get involved in the BS on here now and only chose to come on here to make comments where i think they are worthy and to that effect i come on now both to genuinely thank you for your accolade and also to point out the reason i take inactives in 45 is not from weakness but to counteract the comments made against me, asking for help, eg i am taking more safe cities myself to support myself more instead of having to keep asking for support. I also do have to agree with the respect given to TicTac, if i dissed him, I would only be dissing myself at the same time, since badnight hit the nail on the head the other day, in pointing out what goes around comes around, i am only doing the same tactics that TicTac did to TBH months ago and yes i hold my hand up its very frustrating when a player does what he did and i am sure in the same way TicTac demoralised TBH back then, i am now demoralising the Harbs now, i can say that in the recent operation of the Harbs and EotD both attacking me, EotD have a had a lot more success per amount of BP they have given me compared to the Harbs

I am in complete agreement with you. The only reason I pointed out what I did is because danie essentially said (as phil pointed out) "I hate the color blue" and then a few paragraphs said, "I love the color blue".

It was a poorly written argument.

Honestly speaking, I respect you and tictac greatly. I don't have the devotion or the devoted support base to withhold 100+ incoming attacks daily for many days in a row. I would lose 20 cities and have to rebuild else where.

I think it is very respectable. Regardless of the name of the alliance, or the title of the person. This thread was supposed to not be about politics =) We are supposed to honor each other, friend and foe!

DeletedUser

I'd like to honor Raysor.

I've never seen attacks timed so well. He truly was a formidable opponent. It is a shame he quit at the height of his game.

DeletedUser15049

Raysor was quality jimmy - so was mayuyuki - loma1 - scorpious45 - all good players for the clock. Graystone is good on the clock too. I learned to hit it right on the clock facing these guys. Mayu was the best defender I've came across. If you were a few seconds out forget landing the CS. Had to play tight and work the offtimes to get past Mayu.

Was a good war in the North. The new one is a bit of a yawn. Might have to start another one. Need the BP.

;)

DeletedUser15049

I wish to nominate all my tribe in The Off Topic Crusaders - for loyalty, integrity, courage and wisdom.

Lord Ragnar
bigal142
ksoholt
DANUS METHENIUS
Zeusalarr
lordofwouldham
CerebusHW
Fenriswulf
thedam1304
Oliana
marvic
kaner
Melaina1
stealth1059
ArkeyXerxes
Not Shure
mach31
kirkaud
Jordo1
anna26
jron1
Markrvm
instinked
danielturcsanyi88
pablosdeath
lordalan
Truval
crusaderkings

DeletedUser

Guess to be able to "Honor" somebody it will depend on where you are in Delta and who you have come across.

For me those that have demonstrated "Honor" in no particular order: -

DonisG
vengance1
tarzar (Original account holder)
FearL3ss
All Northern DoA (O53/O52)

DeletedUser

Thess and Raysor from GK

Donis for the worlds best sell out

Ghost for the worlds best flake and cry baby.

Tribulus for his defending, man he put up a fight. I did cs him a few times.

Eloric, thats me

DeletedUser

looking for an alliance in ocean 69 that is not full of children and runs well with organization and team work

DeletedUser

That explains everything then as I knew noone from DOA could be that good.

DeletedUser

I knew someone would nominate themselves

It was only a matter of time

DeletedUser

oops didn't mean for it look like I voted for myself. I put that there so people would know I was in Delta..

There is no way I could even think of myself on the roll of honor.

DeletedUser15049

Ach he is just kissing his wee pals bums Eloric. Ignore him. Most of us do. He was last seen rambling on about the success of losing an ocean or something....

DeletedUser

Ach he is just kissing his wee pals bums Eloric. Ignore him. Most of us do. He was last seen rambling on about the success of losing an ocean or something....

Huh? Is that supposed to mean something...literate?

DeletedUser

1. Kris- For jumping in and filling such unblievably big shoes, and staying in touch with players without getting lost in diplomacy. He is a true soldier, leader, and friend.
2. Forty-For bringing so many players together from different experience and ideas together to begin with.
3.Tribulus and Jimmy-For holding the line gainst SOH for so long while DOA tied up some lose strings, and always extending an ear, and keeping this crazy blonde level heade(most of the time). You guys are amazing and I couldnt have achieved half of what I have without your guys support.
4. Hunter-For being so knowledgeable world wide, and leeping all of us allies in sync for so long.
5. Spark-For staying at the top of the ranks for soooo long, despite all your diplomatic obligations.
6. EOTD leaders-For being some major pests for so damb long. How the heck are you guys still around? no matter what the odds look like?
7.soconius-Our tech he-roo