Delta roll of honor

DeletedUser

Oh yeah and special thanks to someone for making me more motivated since I started this game and took Meyyo out. I have now reactivated premium and ready to rock and roll. Also let my other world know, I will be back soon, something needs my attention fast:)

DeletedUser3288

6. EOTD leaders-For being some major pests for so damb long. How the heck are you guys still around? no matter what the odds look like?

Care to explain how the odds are against EOTD?

They are fighting around 20 players and no1 else really.

DeletedUser

Ummm overall, look at our number of players avaliable to send support to our frontlines, then look t theirs. They are outnumbered altogether, whether it be the frontlines or not. I am not saying they are the best or I like them bc my man is there, I am simply stating they have came from 13 members originally and have made it a lonnng way. Need I explain every remark? no. I dont feel I do, therefore from now on, no i dot care to explain:)

DeletedUser3288

Ummm overall, look at our number of players avaliable to send support to our frontlines, then look t theirs. They are outnumbered altogether, whether it be the frontlines or not. I am not saying they are the best or I like them bc my man is there, I am simply stating they have came from 13 members originally and have made it a lonnng way. Need I explain every remark? no. I dont feel I do, therefore from now on, no i dot care to explain:)

1. Eotd are fighting the huns only... not DOA, there and a few DOA members on the front line (2 at last count).

2. No1 supports the front line huns, they support themselves apart from maybe 2-3 people.

3. EOTD + Harbs + chaotic eaters have just as many members as DOA + Huns and quite even on points.

DeletedUser

That took time. They started at 13. Not my fault you guys allowed that half of the world to get so infested. Not mine at all. And danie? how do you know all this. Pretty intriguing for sum1 who dont play this world? lmao....
and the part of only 2 or 3 supporters, Thats BS....Its just we chose not to help multis like u, since ya had extra support and all, and instead supported our friends over there that needed it! 2 or 3 supporters and fronliners from DOA? many more my friend, many more. Just bc u dont need anybody but dunes and ur 3 accounts support does not mean the others re not supported by other DOA members:) Like I said though, MESSAGE ME IN GAME oh yeah i forgot, your a cheater, you wouldnt dare lol.....Get outta here! lol