Delta walls

DeletedUser

For once I agree with everyone here. Places like o34 and such are such hotbeds that you aren't going hit much militia AT ALL. People only go for cities when they know others are sleeping. EotD, The Huns, any one and everyone do it. It is because we know that is the only chance there is of getting a colony ship to land. If either alliance is tipped off on a 5 hour CS, it will die. From either side, at any time.

That is just the nature of the game in those areas.

DeletedUser

Careful planning of Militia can make a huge difference in combat

As you can see I am a huge fan of militia...

Note that this is from Gamma not Delta but I wanted to show you how useful militia can be if used at the correct timing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well in o34... oh sorry thought i was someone else for a second

edit: im curious what the attacking side of your wall looks like drac

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA Great wall post Drac. That is amazing. You have activated your militia AT LEAST 172 times. But I am sure FAR, FAR, FAR, more times not losing them all.

DeletedUser

Not nearly as Epic but still decent, part of the reason for that is I send out multiple cs and then support the ones I have the highest chance of defending at which point they counter attack and I gain defense BP instead of Offense BP. You would have to convince me to post that.

DeletedUser

I wont say please if thats what your asking lol. strategy is strategy and i assume your a successful player so what would be the harm?

DeletedUser

Based on work schedule I only have time for festivals all summer every summer because of steep work schedule.

DeletedUser3288

Based on work schedule I only have time for festivals all summer every summer because of steep work schedule.

I'm not skitting it, if anything festivals end up with a better return than BP due to the amount of troops you need to waste to get decent BP.