Delta weirdness

DeletedUser

Pretty simple Atva. It essentially boils down to -

1) There was a gentleman's agreement between Ares and HUNs to stay out of each others patches.
2) Large alliances seem to be splitting into smaller components.

I cast no judgement on who is to blame or who said/did what to whom as I am sure you can imagine there are few rampant egos running around the place currently.

DeletedUser3288

Pretty simple Atva. It essentially boils down to -

1) There was a gentleman's agreement between Ares and HUNs to stay out of each others patches.
2) Large alliances seem to be splitting into smaller components.

I cast no judgement on who is to blame or who said/did what to whom as I am sure you can imagine there are few rampant egos running around the place currently.

I think a large part of it is to do with kris wanting the "Ares" family to rule the server. And there is substantial proof of this so don't deny it.

DeletedUser5270

I think a large part of it is to do with kris wanting the "Ares" family to rule the server. And there is substantial proof of this so don't deny it.

Surely everyone wants to rule Delta? I don't know anyone who plays to loose.

DeletedUser3288

Surely everyone wants to rule Delta? I don't know anyone who plays to loose.

So your saying surely everyone plans to stab their long term allies in the back? Make new allies to take on old allies, and then stab them in the back?

I don't think so.

DeletedUser15049

...and they sat here and tried to run me and my alliance into the ground...and still they ask for more alliances to get involved because they can't fight more than one alliance at a time with their hundreds (tens if you go past the multi count) of players...

lets tear these noobs apart.

DeletedUser5270

So your saying surely everyone plans to stab their long term allies in the back? Make new allies to take on old allies, and then stab them in the back?

I don't think so.

NO! I am saying what I said! I am not saying what I didn't say!

I said "Surely everyone plays to win"

You have an interesting way of twisting people's words. You must be a politician! You are probably Gordon Brown! After all he now needs something to fill his time after messing the UK up.

DeletedUser

I don't think so.

First speak on something you know...Second how would you know anything unless your playing so we are back to the question again...Whos account are you playing this time.

DeletedUser

That's impossible greco, Sparky is my second account....or is it 3rd...

agghhhh too many to count anymore :(

;)

DeletedUser3288

NO! I am saying what I said! I am not saying what I didn't say!

I said "Surely everyone plays to win"

You have an interesting way of twisting people's words. You must be a politician! You are probably Gordon Brown! After all he now needs something to fill his time after messing the UK up.

Can't be, i have depth perception.

@cronos

Dont cry mate cause everyone found you guys out...

Got an issue? Here's a tissue.

DeletedUser

Says the man sitting stalking people...? What is your vested interest in the forums? Mods havent found your new accounts yet?

DeletedUser

dune....take care man if you really are leaving. And all the best in RL. Studies will do you well and knowing what I do of you from this game I suspect you will be successful in life as well if the qualities transcend. I hope you are a prime minister someday...
good luck man and well played.

DeletedUser

stalking? a bit over the top there. hardly that.

Thats your opinion, and we know you dont deal in reality. I imagine you will be successful, as we know you will do what you have to, to survive. GL.