Delta weirdness

DeletedUser

gl dune and i believe danny is eldermage and danny get your facts right before u say who stabbed who in the back

DeletedUser3288

Well eert559, as you think you are so well informed, how about you inform us of who the backstabbers are? Or are you just making stuff up?

DeletedUser

ok so we weren't the first one to protect the others enemies u brought in ks and called them your training alliance or whatever after u knew that ioa was fighting them we claimed refugee but u didn't care so after that thats when the Loa (eotd) thing started so u betrayed us first and i don't think sparky would have ever let that happened

so u wanna play dirty so can i

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

ok so we weren't the first one to protect the others enemies u brought in ks and called them your training alliance or whatever after u knew that ioa was fighting them we claimed refugee but u didn't care so after that thats when the Loa (eotd) thing started so u betrayed us first and i don't think sparky would have ever let that happened

so u wanna play dirty so can i

Hardly dirty seeing as that happened after Kris decided he wanted to take over the whole server.... Get a clue mate.

DeletedUser

Hardly dirty seeing as that happened after Kris decided he wanted to take over the whole server.... Get a clue mate.

You presume so much for someone not on the game...why is it that he referred to you as backstabbing and you never corrected him...me thinks he may have gotten your admission this time.

DeletedUser3288

You presume so much for someone not on the game...why is it that he referred to you as backstabbing and you never corrected him...me thinks he may have gotten your admission this time.

Are you on smack? Seriously..... Even if I said "I play this character, ye i still play blah blah blah" what difference does it make to this conversation....

This isn't real life, your not an MI6 agent..... So what if you know who I am... Jeez.... you need a life.

DeletedUser

you are so off its not even funny and wheres your proof for your so wrong accusation

ps exactly what i thought u would say

DeletedUser

Are you on smack? Seriously..... Even if I said "I play this character, ye i still play blah blah blah" what difference does it make to this conversation....

This isn't real life, your not an MI6 agent..... So what if you know who I am... Jeez.... you need a life.

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? Get a life...coming from the player, who no longer plays (cough...LIE), coming from the person who has no vested interest in here other then to stir up trouble? I need a life...well my friend (thats SARCASM in case you missed it) you "Dont play this game" But live on a forum so who needs the life...?

DeletedUser3288

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? Get a life...coming from the player, who no longer plays (cough...LIE), coming from the person who has no vested interest in here other then to stir up trouble? I need a life...well my friend (thats SARCASM in case you missed it) you "Dont play this game" But live on a forum so who needs the life...?

I live on the forum? I don't know how long it takes you to think of a response for stuff like this, but for me it's normally a second or 2. Then i can type pretty fast, so i hardly live on here.

The life part doesn't concern the amount of time you spend on the forum, just how you seem so concerned with who plays who and who is / isn't inactive as if its such a big part of your life. Which from your above posts, and how easily you got wound up, it sounds like it is.

DeletedUser15049

Thats your opinion, and we know you dont deal in reality. I imagine you will be successful, as we know you will do what you have to, to survive. GL.

Life is often a calculation and decision making process Cronos90. For the record I intend to work fully in the global migration arena. I believe we have to come together as a world and with free movement of capital we have to have movement of people to enable all to have the decency of basics such as electric light. All I have written in my own work emphasizes that.

I know others here know what I am truly about and that is what matters. In terms of reality...this is a game. My end will be simple but I intend to hang about a little longer yet.

I played this game as a guy who took an alliance you all said was dead (for over a year now), and will retire with a highly active alliance that is holding its own against the server giant and in the top page. An alliance that none of you can now class as 'Noobs' or 'the Delta joke' and everything else we were called when I became leader. Indeed you are too busy discussing how to make prison alliances and all the usual arrogant things you say...

Straight off their forums.

vengence1 Ionian Legions Nov 5, 2011 12:01 AM
I concur. Join DoA!! We should have a Prison alliance for these folks

tarzar Ionian Legions Nov 5, 2011 12:05 AM
Lol..

badnight Nov 5, 2011 12:30 AM
There is an art to recruiting from enemy alliances. The best way is simply to give players a respectable route out, they will appreciate it. forcing people to do something will do you no favours long term.

I would also avoid encouraging them to leave for a neutral alliance. We did that during the TFP event directing people to Kitten Smashers. KS as a result became filled with Anti-ares players and the leadership grew way to big for their boots.

mwilliams11 Disciples of Ares Nov 5, 2011 12:36 AM
Very well made point:)

vengence1 Ionian Legions Nov 5, 2011 1:01 AM
It is an art, but should be avoided by forcing them into an alliance that we have created for them. We wouldn't really have to deal with all the drama involved in taking such players. I cannot say that I do not like previous IL enemies that are in DoA/IoA or TBH. Most have shown a real team effort and I would not want to be without them as they are truly good people...haha you fools know who you are lol. (*fools- For all you Dune types lol, I was poking fun with friends, not insulting them). I just pray we are not being the fooled.

I was a central figure to a lot of the play Cronos. Half your alliance is sending us support. When I am gone you will be finished. Just a matter of time. And from within.

In terms of lies...KS fought alongside Ares against GK. Their reward was you guys agitating and interfering in their alliance. The days of Ares holding their word is long long gone. So play the tune elsewhere mate.

DeletedUser

Now you can misquote the DoA forums as much as you like but you are clearly attempting to revise a history of which you know very little. I understand that once again you are trying to agitate and puff up your importance.

This is another 'my reality is greater than yours so I must be right' post.

Incidentally the thread you have part quoted was how we were going to deal with those OTC players who wanted to cut deals...

DeletedUser

I was a central figure to a lot of the play Cronos. Half your alliance is sending us support. When I am gone you will be finished. Just a matter of time. And from within.

Hey Cronos, congrats. You have just been Greco'd times 2. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, that is when someone in OTC, TBH or the Harbs is incapable of beating of you, and instead promises that you will be killed from within (and it will be shortly).

I wouldn't worry too much Cronos, Greco has been promising me that I was going to die from within for the past year...and look where I am.

The second part of that definition is telling the team attacking you that you are getting support from the attackers - with zero proof. Guess what? Greco is still gone. So, again, no worries.

(I was [kind of] Greco'd by someone other than Greco last week. Philney speaking for the Harbingers organization promised he could kill me in 3 weeks. They have a long uphill battle on that one. If they fail it will turn into me being Greco'd - yet another failed promise.)

DeletedUser

WOW...I have warrented the attention of the great sand dune...master of the OTC...and for that I have to say I feel loved... First let me explain when my time comes it will be by my own choosing...we shall see if you can say the same. Next every alliance that is worthwhile has spies, which is why no one knows what you are doing, its ok though. Lastly I have no concerns about the support you are getting from IOA, last week it was IL, and DOA. This week its IOA, next week it will be every player on the server, next month gamma, epsilon, sigma, alpha, and beta. I have to say if this is the caliber of my adversaries these days...I am in for so many more dissapointments. Nwinder, no offense but when we chatted it was so much more entertaining...I use to actually have to put thought into things, I guess all things change... :(

DeletedUser15049

Cronos

WOW...I have warrented the attention of the great sand dune...master of the OTC...and for that I have to say I feel loved... First let me explain when my time comes it will be by my own choosing...we shall see if you can say the same. Next every alliance that is worthwhile has spies, which is why no one knows what you are doing, its ok though. Lastly I have no concerns about the support you are getting from IOA, last week it was IL, and DOA. This week its IOA, next week it will be every player on the server, next month gamma, epsilon, sigma, alpha, and beta. I have to say if this is the caliber of my adversaries these days...I am in for so many more dissapointments. Nwinder, no offense but when we chatted it was so much more entertaining...I use to actually have to put thought into things, I guess all things change...

You digress. When I say your alliance I mean it in the context of 'Ares'. Get that? Good.

Once upon a time there was a great alliance called the Disciples of Ares. Was run by a cool guy, a guy with integrity, and a guy who happened to recognise that in me he had an ally that kept his borders safe. He knew we played a rough game in a rough part of Delta. His name was 44. Had more class in his pinkie than the rabble I see running round as leadership nowadays.

Now that alliance had a training alliance. They were called the Initiates of Ares. They were also a cool crew. Led by a guy I still have a degree of respect for despite the recent events and exchanges and his taking a position I stated long before now was not good for Ares in the long run (as you will find out). You know him. He is called Badnight.

Once upon a time they were both seen simply as 'Ares' and forgive me for living in the past and still doing so... I still regard both as 'Ares'. However people saw their own interests, and as we have seen on a few instances on this server....the training alliance began to see itself as a standalone with its own agenda and quite distinct from the parent alliance. Indeed you highlight this in your response.

Now that little perspective aside...you trust in this. Your parent group is finished for what it has attempted to do. Players in that alliance, and in yours, are providing us with support. I'm sorry you don't like hearing that but it is how it is. And in your rush to paint the EotD caricature...you alienated a whole load of people in Ares and elsewhere who know me better than that little play your rabble made.

Whiny

dune...blah blah..greco...blah blah...whine...madness...mentalisms...whine

Unlike you I have yet to do the following:

1. Lose a War.
2. Lose an Alliance (bye bye SG, LoC).
3. Lose the plot.

Jog on.

DeletedUser15049

BN

Now you can misquote the DoA forums as much as you like but you are clearly attempting to revise a history of which you know very little. I understand that once again you are trying to agitate and puff up your importance.

This is another 'my reality is greater than yours so I must be right' post.

Incidentally the thread you have part quoted was how we were going to deal with those OTC players who wanted to cut deals...

Is it a misquote or a part quote? You can't say 'it is bogus' then say 'the bit I never mentioned was'...and contrary to the enemy crafted popular opinion... I respected that player's entitlement to his own view. It was thus a surprise to see his city listed as a target. Shows how yet again the word of Ares means nothing. If you deny that, I shall have the whole exchange posted. Let everyone see exactly what you guys are about.

Have a good week ahead.

dune.

DeletedUser

We all know everything isnt in the forum for you to see, so go head and use what context you think proves your points. People met Dune long ago.

DeletedUser

Dune. It is both. It is a part quote ... true (four of severn posts). It is a misquote ... true. You have taken part of a thread specific to otc (referring to another alliance) and tried to show that it applies to everyone. It doesnt.