Demacia

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.

What's going on in the sigma???? Anyone having any epic battles yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a question seeking information. What do you expect.. A page of information answering his own question?

I've heard it all! Sigh.

Lugosi

Strategos
You could've just read the forum :heh:, oh wait Sigma forum blatantly doesn't have anything to do with what happens in-game :p

I don't think anything that interesting is happening although I saw Clan Harmada on the alliance rankings; that pleased me greatly :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Some people have started to conquer so I guess that's something interesting

Already?! Wow, that was fast. I started late, had to restart (long story), and am being farmed so I defenately am not going to be conquering anyone soon.

DeletedUser829

I spend all day looking at that balloon tank. What's this grepolis you talk about?

DeletedUser

I heard about a battle fro a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a player who heard it from a tuna who heard it from a shark who eat the tuna and i still do not know how i know how it happened but i got the message about the battle.

DeletedUser

So they are now called D.N.

They are very hostile and seem to have no form of diplomacy.....

DeletedUser829

So they are now called D.N.

They are very hostile and seem to have no form of diplomacy.....

Define diplomacy? A bunch of people having meetings about meetings trying to decide what to do so they have more meetings? Sounds like politicians.

This is why Politicians are in big concrete steel buildings while real people are out actually doing something.