Proposal Demand Buttons

DeletedUser

Proposal:
My proposal is to have a better and nicer Demand Interface when farming. It might also be used against botting.

Is this a Redundant Idea?
No, I think.

Reason:

To prevent botting and have a more convenient way of demanding from farming villages.

Details and Visual Aids:

My Idea is this. You know every time you click the village demand button, and it always show you another window? Yeah well this is my idea. Instead of opening a new window when you click the 'demand' button, it will open another set of buttons. It does not only make it more convenient to click but better loading time.

Before Clicking Demand Buttons:
DemandScreen.png

After Clicking the 'Demand' Button, It will show this:
IDea2.png

The Numbers show the minutes until next possible demand.

I think you get the whole point of the convenient proposal thingy. So for the anti-botting thing, the new buttons above will go to their position, but randomly. What I mean is that 20 might be placed at the position of 5 at one time and with 120 at the second time. It will be different each time you click the demand button. That prevent mouse clicker software users to abuse the demand button.

Lastly, I know that you might question about researching 'Booty'. It's an easy fix, add 4 more buttons at the corners to make a square of buttons.

Balance:
It will definitely change some of the coding. But I guess it would be easy for InnoGames to do that. Also, I don't know how this will affect the premium users. If you know how, please comment below. This also might be put in Loot Interface.

Abuse Prevention:
I don't know anything. If you do, please comment below.

Summary:
So the main Idea is to replace the Demand Interface to a Button-like Interface that prevent players from botting.

PS: If you find this Idea great, +rep me. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

I like it a lot.

It might get a bit hectic tho when you have bounty researched and you have 8 options...but eh...

i would put 5 minutes in the center however...when booty is researched so i can just click, click and click and be done

Will this also be for looting?

DeletedUser

I like it a lot.

It might get a bit hectic tho when you have bounty researched and you have 8 options...but eh...

i would put 5 minutes in the center however...when booty is researched so i can just click, click and click and be done
I think it's better not to put 5 in the center. I would be more easy for bot users to abuse.

Will this also be for looting?
It's very applicable for looting but leave it to Inno to decide.

DeletedUser8396

Well actually, the bots functionality would be the same whether it was in the center or on the outside

if im right, I believe when you click the 5 minute (or anyone for that matter) it sends a script message telling the server what happened and it sends a message back accordingly.

bots, and dont quote me on this, all they do in send out the request script that its told to do.

you would need someone with more "advancements" in scripting than me though. I only know html and a little css...not server scripting.

I highly doubt this would slow bots down at all. But it still adds extreme functionality to the farms (atleast...until my idea passes Choose custom time for farming) :p

DeletedUser

I agree with this idea. I really like the idea of working against boting, +rep.

DeletedUser

a pebble said:
Well actually, the bots functionality would be the same whether it was in the center or on the outside

if im right, I believe when you click the 5 minute (or anyone for that matter) it sends a script message telling the server what happened and it sends a message back accordingly.

Not that bots, the ghost mouse clicker one. The mouse clicker one is set by selecting the pixel/area you want to click at a specific time or interval. The bot you're talking about is rather a more more advance one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

awe, ok then. it seems like it would slow it down until the bot was updates.

again, this probably wont stop bots, but doesnt negate the benefits of the rest.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Ok well this one i think can be closed. There have been lots of improvements to the farming system since it was suggested. Its possible that this post even inspired some of them but the content here is now too dated to form the basis of an idea.

Fig I suggest you close it.

DeletedUser54702

Ok well this one i think can be closed. There have been lots of improvements to the farming system since it was suggested. Its possible that this post even inspired some of them but the content here is now too dated to form the basis of an idea.

Fig I suggest you close it.

Why is this thread still here after 5 years?