demigods is recruiting

DeletedUser

demigods, the new alliance in ocean 36 is recruiting. to join, message me or post here your username,amount of points and number of troops. we are determined to be the best and need more people. also to join you must be an active player.

DeletedUser7784

hey so if you go to war with anyone they can get a free spy report? why dont you ask for what level their wall and cave is too?

DeletedUser

haha, I was thinking the exact same thing before I even finished reading it.

DeletedUser

I have been thinking about what you said and so I have decided that to join you must have a minimum of 30 troops and are a truthfull player. if you meet these requrements just post your name here or messege me.

DeletedUser

Dont you think that making sure your members continue to grow right is important?

Why dont you just have them post all there information daily here on the forum so you know they are not slacking off?

If I need 30 troops to join... Can I use 6 swordsmen and 30 malitia?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey so if you go to war with anyone they can get a free spy report? why dont you ask for what level their wall and cave is too?

but what is the use of knowing what troops a player has in O36 when we are all the way up in the core ?

DeletedUser7784

hey so if you go to war with anyone to tired to quote, but im not talking about us, but any alliance who reads this page and wants to pick an easy taraget

DeletedUser

Dont you think that making sure your members continue to grow right is important?

Why dont you just have them post all there information daily here on the forum so you know they are not slacking off?

If I need 30 troops to join... Can I use 6 swordsmen and 30 malitia?

first of all there is no point of posting here as every alliance has a privite forum which they can use and and secondly when i say troops I mean swordsmen, slingers archers etc. militia don't count as troops. troops are what you can send to attack and reinforce other players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, if I have 300 troops can I bring 10 worthless friends?

DeletedUser

if you have alot of troops those troops are yours and they cannot be counted as anyone elses troops. so for the question above the answer is no every player can only count there troops for themselves.