Not a Bug demolition orders are not automatically removed if building is demolished

Zarun-

Strategos
PAoN4SS.jpg

I had a demolition order for wall 23 to 22 while city got hit with catapults in the interim. Now wall is 0 but demolition order remains and shows it will drop wall to -1.

When it completes, you get a message demolition was completed and wall remains at 0. Just an interesting bug that does nothing.

DeletedUser31385

PAoN4SS.jpg

I had a demolition order for wall 23 to 22 while city got hit with catapults in the interim. Now wall is 0 but demolition order remains and shows it will drop wall to -1.

When it completes, you get a message demolition was completed and wall remains at 0. Just an interesting bug that does nothing.

Same thing happened to me with a different building. got hit by lightning and it took it down 2 levels (with the demolition) instead of one.

DeletedUser50935

Just a question why do people use demolition... I have never used it cos it seems pointless...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

Just a question why do people use demolition... I ave never used it cos it seems pointless...

If you conquer a city, you can make the buildings to what you are wanting. Some guy maxed out everything, you can demolish to your specifications.

DeletedUser49059

Just a question why do people use demolition... I ave never used it cos it seems pointless...

As you progress through the game and your "frontline" changes, you may find that you no longer need certain cities to function in specific ways. For example, if you no longer need to be able to ship a colony ship from a harbor, you can take it down several levels. Or, in the case that you convert a city from being specialized for say DLU to being an LS Nuke...the needed buildings and levels "change" to be able to max out an LS nuke. Just an example.

DeletedUser44014

I am being smashed by enemies all around and rather than leave city for them I have commenced demolition and some buildings say demolished but are still standing in city doesn't demolished mean just that no more