Denouncing the crazy "knights"

• Thread starter DeletedUser55803
  • Start date

DeletedUser21560

when I first joined the server they tried to recruit me because they are a "top 5 team on en107" quick stat check proved they're not. "but if you add up our 3 branches we are"

these guys are the MRA or MRAs

No thats MGGAs trophy, dont try to steal it from them

dianices

Phrourach
Hey. how are y'all doing? Great? That's wonderful.
I would like to take the time to remind you it is a violation of forum rule to mock anyone's grammar or language skills. This is an international server and not everyone's first language is English.

Thanks!! Happy Hunting!
merci la magie

DeletedUser30931

I've never seen such multi server trash talk about an alliance

DeletedUser50990

No thats MGGAs trophy, dont try to steal it from them
i think you got your acronyms mixed up. MGGA was an MDA (Mass Destruction Alliance). if good players ever wanted to join one of your teams, i'm sure you would take them, but they don't so all you got left is to keep hating for years.

DeletedUser55841

As a leader of the "Crazy" knights I would like to formally apologize for my former leaders actions. He has since left the world and we are currently under new leadership. I understand we've had a bad rep in other worlds. I hope to put this behind us and build friendships for the future.
Regards
- Zyllem

DeletedUser55841

Thanks! Feel free to hit me up on Istros, maybe we can dethrone some peeps :p

DeletedUser21560

i think you got your acronyms mixed up. MGGA was an MDA (Mass Destruction Alliance). if good players ever wanted to join one of your teams, i'm sure you would take them, but they don't so all you got left is to keep hating for years.

Only thing you destroyed was the server my friend. Having 5 alliances is way to many. I would and i do decline good players when they apply if we are full.