Denouncing the crazy "knights"

• Thread starter DeletedUser55803
  • Start date

DeletedUser55803

I messaged their leader and they even admitted they want to kill all other alliances. They attacked me and a small number of us unprovoked when we were way smaller. not only do they pick on the weak but they try to justify their attacks by making up lies

DO NOT TRUST THEM!

they want world domination and will kill even the weak to do so.

come get me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

The knights couldn't even achieve world domination in their dreams.

DeletedUser47335

Who are they?:))) or it s a joke that make us enter on the game to search for them?:))

dianices

Phrourach
nah crazy knights are on istros...istos? i don't know anything about them but seen a few in ocean 35 and thereabouts.

makes me wanna break out some KISS albums

DeletedUser55803

Making this discussion is the only way i can remotely harm them lel although they still havent taken one of my cities yet

DeletedUser47335

Let s ignore them maybe later we will have some guys to fight:)))

DeletedUser45141

hahahahahaha best post ever!
You're in O44, try asking Thermopylae for assistance
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser55803

hahahahahaha best post ever!
You're in O44, try asking Thermopylae for assistance
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

I would if your one of your alliances members wasnt right next to me about to gut me lel, things arent going to well over here

DeletedUser53784

I don't wanna join this damn world with morale activated. Or your poor guys will all be eliminated within 1 week
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser55803

OMG... I am talking to a complete idiot ahahaha!

Mate, I’m not gonna bother keep quoting your posts for your incorrect grammar of basic English.

Instead of going on about how much of a fool you are. Let’s get back on topic that no one really cares about? Lol!

What? Thats your argument? You gave up because you started an argument and made no good points with no evidence... yeah i wonder who is the embarrassed one here lel

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You gave him enough evidence yourself lol

Precisely.

What? Thats your argument? You gave up because you started an argument and made no good points with no evidence... yeah i wonder who is the embarrassed one here lel

Didn’t give up at all. As much as I would love to keep entertaining everyone on the forums. I’ve got better things to do than to keep quoting your posts. If you’re gonna say about someone’s English, then please look at your own first mate.

DeletedUser55803

Precisely.

Didn’t give up at all. As much as I would love to keep entertaining everyone on the forums. I’ve got better things to do than to keep quoting your posts. If you’re gonna say about someone’s English, then please look at your own first mate.

What? You make no sense? Make an argument im still waiting im seriously confused as to why you think your right? Oh well if you want to keep acting like a fool you are welcome to...

DeletedUser51423

Hey. how are y'all doing? Great? That's wonderful.
I would like to take the time to remind you it is a violation of forum rule to mock anyone's grammar or language skills. This is an international server and not everyone's first language is English.

Thanks!! Happy Hunting!

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
when I first joined the server they tried to recruit me because they are a "top 5 team on en107" quick stat check proved they're not. "but if you add up our 3 branches we are"

these guys are the MRA or MRAs