Depraved Tendencies

DeletedUser

About the Alliance

Chosen Direction: Not 100% but thinking O44 (NorthWest Direction) ~ It is important that all players who will be joining do not register for the world and wait for invites from the founders. We will be doing a coordinated start in this world to ensure we are all on the same few core islands. With so much competition this is very important, screw up your location lose your spot in this alliance.

Name: Depraved Tendencies

BfElAtB.jpg

~ Coming to your city soon ~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37640

Northwest sounds like it is going to be a fun time!

DeletedUser

The picture in your first post reminds me of a music video that I used to watch sometimes. There was a dog in it that looked exactly like that. Can't remember the name of the song though. .

DeletedUser

For those that go southeast... I'm sorry we decided Northwest would be more fun.

DeletedUser

i know quite a few of those guys on your team. should be a pretty strong squad.

DeletedUser

The picture in your first post reminds me of a music video that I used to watch sometimes. There was a dog in it that looked exactly like that. Can't remember the name of the song though. .

its a hyena :D

i think it might have been an alice in chains song.. or maybe a scene out of black hole sun... not sure, but now that you speak of it, i can feel a memory being jogged...

DeletedUser

its a hyena :D

i think it might have been an alice in chains song.. or maybe a scene out of black hole sun... not sure, but now that you speak of it, i can feel a memory being jogged...
Allude in chains sounds right actually. This must be an Alice in chains alliance. :)

DeletedUser

Your member list looks very impressive, your alliance will be in top 10 for sure.

DeletedUser41523

Your member list looks very impressive, your alliance will be in top 10 for sure.

I'd say we have a shot for the top seed. And thanks Condemned looks to be pretty good too. I look forward to seeing what they're capable of and where our paths take us in the game.

DeletedUser10810

ticina said:
Lol highest members and 2nd... Start building guys, faster conquest is best..

A very simple line everyone must know before playing Grepo.

Troops>Points.

Stages of Grief
by AnyoneHome?

Denial: "I am fine... I will rebuild my troops, and get over this"

Anger: "Why me? It's not fair!
I am going to kill you and take all your city"

Bargaining: "Just let me live and I will join you and we can kill them all"

Depression: "I am such a loser"

Acceptance: "I will restart..."

-If I pose a threat to you, Thank you.

The Above profile says I am a troop whore, not much of a point whore! ;) Although I have adopted Gandhi style SIM play with my non-violent alliance here in Thebes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Troops>Points.
yes but than more points you have than quicker you can build so it balances, right now (in bp) it's not a suprise they don't build troops which would slow down buildings which could speed up troops build.