Des Hawks are being funny

DeletedUser

I caught this on one of their profiles:

profile.png

Apparently, when you're in an alliance, full of inactive people, that's losing cities left and right you're supposed to stick with it. Personally, I'm only loyal to alliances that deserve my loyalty, but again that's just my opinion.
The first part of the profile also struck me as a little odd:
I have no time for players who use me when things are good
When were things ever good for you guys?

DeletedUser44580

Hey, that's my name on there lol! In my defense I recall taking 3 Atomic cities before I left the Hawks. I also recall taking 1 Hawks city after I joined over to Atomic. Furthermore, my "treachery" placed me as an enemy smack-dab in the middle of Hawks territory. Leaders up and ghosting and some guys are still defending it's "good" name? Sometimes the choice has to be made. Only a fool stays inside of a burning house. Or next to a wall that's falling for that matter.

DeletedUser

My point exactly. Why would you want to stay in an alliance that's not helpful at all.

DeletedUser

cmon guys, i love my alliance (DES HAWKS). They're fantastic at not doing anything at all apart from merging, merging is a great talent :)

DeletedUser

cmon guys, i love my alliance (DES HAWKS). They're fantastic at not doing anything at all apart from merging, merging is a great talent :)

This is true. How many names have you guys already had?

DeletedUser

Just for where my perspective has been, I went from Adeptus|Liberty|Terra Union|DES Hawks

Click the picture to make it bigger

Untitled.png

DeletedUser

sadly all the alliances have quite large family trees at this point, even atomic who had a merge with mysterious early on and also a merge with warpath

DeletedUser

Did anybody merge with the Stoats? I know that they were around when I joined, but I don't know if their current position is the result of a merger.

DeletedUser

sadly all the alliances have quite large family trees at this point, even atomic who had a merge with mysterious early on and also a merge with warpath

I wouldn't really call it a merge, but that depends on your definition I suppose. Imo a merge takes place when members of the other alliance also get leadership roles. That didn't happen.

If you don't mind me asking. what does DES stand for? I've seen it on several servers. Are you guys all one big happy family?

DeletedUser

I think it is DocEliteScope or smthin.
I've not been part of a DES alliance before and it's very weirdly run, and about the merges I wouldn't i guess call it a merge since it was just players hoping over like what happened with the early stages of the TERRA/Atomic+Stoats war

DeletedUser

i'm not entirely certain, I think it's a collaboration of the leaders' names

DeletedUser46215

DES = DocsEliteScope
Two Founders: Scopeman and Drwelch who have played together for quite sometime now and wanted to test their knowledge/experience. It's been fun so far.

DeletedUser

DES hawks are losing big time

check this week in grepolis state

Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 5.20.08 AM.png

DES united are the lucky ones , they lost less cities rofl
Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 5.24.05 AM.png

this is very funny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44261

All those inactives getting their cities taken ? Ahh yes i see! Good job taking inactive cities i guess :)

DeletedUser

quick response, Is Stackattack inactive ? last i checked he is best attacker of your 4 alliances 200 or so members team.

DeletedUser46215

Come on bud. We're just getting started. The Hawks had many inactives and that time has come and gone. Keep posting updates, I'm curious to see what this week will show. Many Atomic CS beneath the ocean. This is a fun battle. Just keep posting the reports because you know the tide is turning.

DeletedUser

Come on bud. We're just getting started. The Hawks had many inactives and that time has come and gone. Keep posting updates, I'm curious to see what this week will show. Many Atomic CS beneath the ocean. This is a fun battle. Just keep posting the reports because you know the tide is turning.

just getting started ? wow i didnt know that you start a war 3months after losing cities. the great thing about our job is not getting more cities from you guys, its about us taking cities from 4 alliances (hawks/rebels/united/republic). Thats about 200 players.