Des Hawks are being funny

DeletedUser44261

War with terra's is still going, but the one with DES has just begun :)

DeletedUser

War with terra's is still going, but the one with DES has just begun :)
terra is DES, it was a marriage of Bojan(the handsom knight of DD) to the most beautiful girl of Terras (stockingsattack). their offspring are spamming the server 200 and increasing everyday. whats the fun in building 40k biremes when 50members(US) take more cities than (Stockings) can feed ya.

DeletedUser44261

Thank you for taking all the inactives. Gives us more time to concentrate on you guys :D
Yesterday was a perfect example of how much challenging it is for you guys to take an active city.
3 CS died ... i feel sorry :(

DeletedUser

Thank you for taking all the inactives. Gives us more time to concentrate on you guys :D
Yesterday was a perfect example of how much challenging it is for you guys to take an active city.
nobody makes jokes about catching CS anymore, This is like slapping your face 6 times and you managing to escape 4 more slaps. As long as we have the upper hand it doesnt matter, I can build 5 CS ships/day and never worry abt it. What DES doing now is survival by mass breeding, budgies do that in the wild to escape hawks attacks, Saw this in PBS the other day, amazing.

DeletedUser46215

Short sited my friend. You might have won the battle last month but your going to lose this war. This is a long road and until recently we weren't in position to combat. I have no desire to have a word battle. I will let our game play speak for itself. Like I said, keep posting the updates because numbers dont lie and this tied has def turned... Take care djsof. I will see you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

Short sited my friend. You might have won the battle last month but your going to lose this war. This is a long road and until recently we weren't in position to combat. I have no desire to have a word battle. I will let our game play speak for itself. Like I said, keep posting the updates because numbers dont lie and this tied has def turned... Take care djsof. I will see you on the battlefield.
big talk from a guy that lost his gift city from Scopeman. did he smack you yet ?
its cruel world when men earn a city and ladies wast them next day.

DeletedUser44580

At least one got in...... my record (with alliance teamwork of course) against active DES thus far, 1/1 DES siege broken, 1 DES city taken, and possibly another. Since I lost 2 CS in the process and the player under siege lost 2 of his own in his harbor, that makes a scratch concerning the lost CS's
Never take anything for granted. I wouldn't have said anything in this thread til I read this overly misguided statement.
Besides, isn't an alliance supposed to take care of it's own inactives? If you ever need our help again, just let us know, we'll be glad to provide assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not one for getting involved in the external forum, but (after a few beers) this whole "who's got the biggest balls??" is quite funny.

DeletedUser44580

I'm not one for getting involved in the external forum, but (after a few beers) this whole "who's got the biggest balls??" is quite funny.
lol like the thread title says "Des Hawks are being funny"
btw:
http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=en69&pn=drinornoli&rt=conquest
He might not want to look up mine, it appears that some of the cities on my list came from those very same alliances.
So it seems the other way around, he's actually helping us. He might wanna join Atomic.
.... on second thought, maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wibbs is always getting smacked.

(had to write something as I'm on a mission to post in every thread)

DeletedUser44261

We need to return some life into these threads before WW starts :p