Inactive Topic design your own alliance flag

DeletedUser

hmmm.... so basically, with this idea.. my dream of flying my own flag would come true???

Cool!

I just need to figure out how to draw a Rooster frantically running around in a tight little panicked circle... sobbing hysterically like a little girl... until he stumbles to the ground and vomits on himself.

DeletedUser29066

hmmm.... so basically, with this idea.. my dream of flying my own flag would come true???

Cool!

I just need to figure out how to draw a Rooster frantically running around in a tight little panicked circle... sobbing hysterically like a little girl... until he stumbles to the ground and vomits on himself.

The Tottenham Hotspur team logo should work well. That chicken's been choked a few times too many already, and they always look like that.:cool:

DeletedUser

lol... but that's NOT my own individual and unique flag.... I want to be unique!!! Just like everyone else.

DeletedUser

I don't like this idea,it is a war based game,who cares about drawing a flag..it ain't caveman online or something...

DeletedUser

Ay, but it would be a fun addition.
Necessary, no... But fun. :)

DeletedUser33530

Hwo about we just set up some sort of system were people can suggest flag designs and if the grepolis staff likes it then all alliance can use it.

DeletedUser30636

one of my first ideas was similar to this, except it wasnt uploading your own image, it was using a preset collection of designs and colors to make yours unique... similar to the black ops emblem designer ( for CoD players)

DeletedUser

Why do I have the feeling inappropriate things for this game would start flying over people's cities...

DeletedUser

Why do I have the feeling inappropriate things for this game would start flying over people's cities...

Reactive monitoring with the 1M points threshold should prevent it.

I would recommend severe reprisals for alliances that post rude/explicit images.

However in all honesty, I can't see this idea happening.

DeletedUser8396

Proposal: i propose that an alliance founder can design his own flag, can be white although i suppose letting other colors in wouldn't be an issue

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? yes i searched, and i did see another who requested that the flag he designed be incorporated into his alliance, i have thought about this since i joined and saw some rather rubbish designs but it is not until i saw that thread i decided to post.

Reason:
most of the flags in the game aren't the best looking, i am sure most people would rather like a flag that matches their alliance for example

Details: allow, like a persons avatar/alliance profile to upload their own picture and it is placed upon their alliances flag to be displayed

Visual Aids:
g0yae.png

Balance: not sure

Abuse Prevention: maybe the image has to be approved?

Summary: basically you get to make and upload your own flag

thanks to whomever aided in the creation of the idea (cannot remember whom it was who suggested it on his forum but i wanted to do it for a while but just forgot) any thing not covered will be discussed.

~a pebble~

Hmmmmmmm

DeletedUser

no need of color other than that the white symbol can be designed is a good idea

DeletedUser11886

Why not make it a pixel filter, that must be moderated by ingame moderators first? (Yes sorry moderators. I'm giving you another job to do!)

For the pixel filter, it would change the blacks of the image into a white base or the whites of the image into the same white aslong as it is solid? (You can select it)

DeletedUser32020

i have simple idea , there can be place to design banner in-game in this manner players will not be able to make offensive banners....
for this players will be provided with different shapes/design to make their own banner
i have just started programming and according to me this will be best for game codes(as far as i know)
it will also solve color problem as design/shapes available will only be in white....
"Design you own banner" is what i think can look like
Developers can also create a blog just for this but it will be more complicated...

Visual aid

Capturedsfdf.jpg

DeletedUser

ive always wanted to design my own alliance flag. i thought of it years ago but then i didnt use the forum. I hope we can it would be fun- venom 2.0 could do a snake face, legue of legions could do many warriors.