Desperate Destiny Doomed

DeletedUser12571

As many, if not all of you know, beginners protection ended yesterday (at least for those in the core). As expected, DeB got off to a flying start, attacking everything they could. Similarly, SL began to clear their islands. Destiny were one of the alliances to take casualties, forcing their leader(s) to take action.

It is now clear that one of their leaders/members believes to be some kind of strategic genius, cunning and devious.

Emperor%20Julius%20Caesar,%20Rubens.jpg

In that oh-so-brilliant mind of his, Achilles 8 produced an infallible plan... or so he thought.

confused.jpg

Achilles 8 would message both, DeB and SL, stating one was planning to declare war on the other.

editedscreencopy.png

Had he known that discussions were being held between both DeB and SL prior to this, he may not have tried such unsportsmanlike tactics.

SNN1315AA--5327_1452458a.jpg

I suppose the point of this is to notify Ithaca that some players/alliances will do what they can to gain an advantage. Be wary, Destiny, DeB like the look of your cities.

You'd think with all that foresight they'd know their tactics would not work.

+1 for free will.

DeletedUser23516

Destiny would be much better if they had a good leader.

DeletedUser

I think I received Destiny's report card by mistake.

mWMQX.gif

Edit: That took me about 5 minutes, because I saw this and was bored. :-(

DeletedUser24117

Haha good try Destiny. You only pull off stunts like that in movies.

DeletedUser22940

haha this is great. I think I might just stay in this world to keep reading your PnP's LOL

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Poor pitiful Destiny, they know they are a terrible alliance so they have to resort to really obvious trickery just to stay alive.They'll either fall apart from very poor leadership or one of the alliances in the top 12 will use them as building material. Maybe this will be a learning experience for them.

DeletedUser

Anybody listen to the History of Rome (Mike Duncan) podcast? This totally reminded me of Flavius Aetius' similar conniving fail from a couple episodes ago.

DeletedUser15100

All of Destiny will be conquered thats worth conquering. If Achilles is sorry he will appolagize for being a noob.

DeletedUser

I think Achilles should just disolve the alliance so he gets out of misery.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
This is a thread making light of Destiny's attempt at causing strife between two alliances, don't turn it into a argument between players.

DeletedUser

On topic, though, Destiny aren't putting up much of a fight in O45. Indeed, people doing as they ask - "We ask any enemies to just delete their accounts to save us time" - may be their last hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ok the two of you need to stop. You are purposefully derailing this thread after I had already told you to cut it out. There will not be another warning.

DeletedUser

I do think Destiny is in a hole that they cannot dig themselves out of. More and more of the players are realizing this, and are dropping out to join a more promising alliance each day. Hopefully they can dissolve it and move on before they become a bigger target than they already are.

Any of the decent players will be targets, no matter what alliance they're in.. it's just a shame that Destiny may have tarred the reputations of some good players.