Desperation stakes

• Thread starter DeletedUser1405
  • Start date

DeletedUser1405

Have just come online to find that CL must be getting very worried about there number 1 spot, they have took in "The wolf pack" an alliance that was so weak it wasn't worth hitting them. There are no benefits to bringing in these guys apart from the number 1 alliance spot and more points.

Sorry to tell you guys, points mean nothing, you have lost all the respect of myself and the alliances you are fighting against.
You lost over 70 cities in November this is a stat that you couldn't keep up so you Firstly ran to other worlds to bring your buddies across and now you are taking in the weaker alliances in Delos.
Keep it up guys, CL has become a laughing stock in Delos and many other worlds where your name is mentioned in conversations about Delos.

Your ranking is a false One and everyone knows it

DeletedUser43104

this is really worrying for us. Just when we thought we were winning in our fight against them they bring out their secret weapons! Gonna have to change our strategy now to combat this new threat!!

DeletedUser1405

They are great at shooting themselves in the foot, instead of just fighting with what they have they bring in friends from here there and everywhere to keep the points up.
What a pity though that the only points that count are village losses and at 70 plus on One month they are certainly going to struggle.

DeletedUser

70+ losses... Even at the height of our inactives DI never suffered losses like that, and we definitely never resorted to taking on the scrubs.

All the wolf pack recruiting is just a distraction. Trying to get us to use our city slots to plug those holes instead of pushing further north through 65 and into 64.

DeletedUser43104

The difference is also that when we were fighting DI we were fighting an alliance we had respect for. Right now we have no respect for CL

DeletedUser

Maybe this explains their desperation in their recruiting..... here, one of their leaders openly states that he thinks they will implode by Christmas. What happened to the mighty Centauri League? Did it get its hind end kicked to bad by Bosnia?

Ouch to CL.PNG

And talk about rejection.... Bisc apparently doesn't want anything to do with a 3rd rate alliance. I don't blame him for that.

DeletedUser

Disband and create a new alliance, or just kick people to drop the dead weight and stick to their core 30-40 players. Hope that we get distracted and try and eat the dropped players instead of keeping the pressure on the ones that truly matter. They have a solid, safe core at the moment, its just up to us to change that :p

DeletedUser1405

I can't see them imploding, they have done to much work making sure there really important points status remains high. Check grepostats and just see how many inactives they are carrying. At least some of the so called weaker alliances kick there dead players, Its funny that they are retreating to the rim, its a trickle at the moment but there will be a deluge of CL players miles from the action eventually.
Lets see how it goes. The allied group is doing well to stay on top of CL,Blood and honour,MoW, they are all showing large amounts of lost cities and it seems to be that they are all fighting a lost cause.

DeletedUser

Something is happening inside of CL as I write this.....

DeletedUser43546

ah mike62... 80% what you wrote in past days about Cl its just your imagination. stats are correct. you dont know the real truth

yes.. many thinks happened and much more is coming.

the better will win.. enjoy the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

I have been told by peole that a lot of the larger accounts in CL are not the original people, if this is my imagination then so be it but if this is the case then what i originally wrote is correct.

DeletedUser1405

I have not quit i have been very ill and had to take time out of the game, am back now.