Destroy my City

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,

I just colonised a spot on the same island as my main city, only to find out that when I click to farm with that new city it seems to be using the same resources and farms as the main city. i.e. once I have demanded and change cities I should be able to demand again but I see that it has the timers from the main city. So one of too options either this is a bug??? or if not I need to destroy this city I just colonised and then colonise somewhere else.

Please can someone offer some help how I can fix this huge mistake?

Regards MurphyMt

DeletedUser

The farms will be the same for a player not a city I think, so if one city requests some resources the other can not get resources from that farm ( I think but you should ask someone who knows more about 2.0 than I do.

DeletedUser

You can have an alliance member conquer it so you have a free spot. But it's not the end of the world you can always make it a defensive city that will help protect your main.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but hopefully you can get someone to take it. If no one is willing, I guess you have to build it up to make taking it attractive :eek:

DeletedUser

It's no big deal, get the resources you need by attacking other players

DeletedUser

It does point this issue out quite clearly in the guidance. I note from a number of threads people would rather ask / find out by error, rather than read for themselves. I consider this a sign of a lazy player. Hopefully your main city is pretty much fully developed in terms of mines, timber yards, quarry so that it can look after itself. At that point the second city doesn't present an issue.

DeletedUser

It does point this issue out quite clearly in the guidance. I note from a number of threads people would rather ask / find out by error, rather than read for themselves. I consider this a sign of a lazy player. Hopefully your main city is pretty much fully developed in terms of mines, timber yards, quarry so that it can look after itself. At that point the second city doesn't present an issue.

This is true :)
But the game is self starting enough that I thought I understood the mechanics.. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feed back guys, my friend has conquered my city....