-Destruction- ('Social Gathering')

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

its our alliance names first letter (there was not enough room for Destruction)

so anyways TCO wanna join the alliance

I would, but I am leading my own alliance (Malicious Paradigm). Maybe we could pact after BP.

DeletedUser13936

You haven't said where we send our application..

fixed :)

and TCO, sure maybe we could have a pact

and ddodd01 we are not copying them, i didn't even know they existed until you posted that :p

DeletedUser

Really ^^^

I Had Destruction In Multiple worlds Before 2.0 came out

DeletedUser

So may haters, I think you would do great, and if you need any help i will be able to lends some within reason. But do fix those spelling errors it makes you look like an idiot. Also take out the part of you leaving if you get bored it does drive people away.

Hope you go far.

DeletedUser13936

thanks and also

the alliance will no longer be in sigma move it to the premades section

DeletedUser15100

This is a copy of Mind Destruction Alliance. This is on a different world, but it is still a copy. Even though you didn't know, but you do now and its copy :p

Change the name, make it more unique :)

DeletedUser

So destruction is actually something related to mind? Little lost with this one so please enlighten me? If you got copyright for word destruction then its totally different case, otherwise even with my english those things are not even close to each other. Just my thought, prolly won't ever be part of neither one of these but you never know :)

DeletedUser15100

So destruction is actually something related to mind? Little lost with this one so please enlighten me? If you got copyright for word destruction then its totally different case, otherwise even with my english those things are not even close to each other. Just my thought, prolly won't ever be part of neither one of these but you never know :)

If you made an Alliance and someone copied your alliance name and used it would you be happy lol ?

DeletedUser13936

we changed the name to domination (happy!)

so any off you guys trolling the thread want to join?

DeletedUser13936

well i changed it because destruction in rho kept complaining about the name...

DeletedUser13936

please excuse the double post but could some mod move this thread to the premades section and change the title to domination

DeletedUser

I still think the part at the start of you leaving as soon as this world gets boring is a bit of a turn off for joining throughout the forum.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah! Its definately a turn off!
Thats like saying "when times get hard, I am outta here">
im sorry but that is weak and any member you get is weak as well.....
I, personally, wouldn't leave my alliance or fellow leader until I lost all my cities, with a fight, and even then I would prob. restart and help them get back in the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.