Destruction.png

O45
picture.php

Introducing the 2.0 Alliances League

picture.php

2.0 alliance league:

FAQ

What is the 2.0 Alliances League?

Mind Destruction Will Run 3 alliances, in the next 3 worlds (one in each world). The specialty of this league, is the limited recruitment, and intense input from the players. We will be demanding a lot from every single player, and it is quite amazing to be a member of this league.

Is the 2.0 Alliances league, something like a MRA combination?

No its, a high demanding program, created by me, and only for my alliance. It is enacted to boost players morale, and to distinguish themselves from others

Is the First 2.0 Grepolis World. In all Retrospect, I believe that to adequately Feel in with the Ideals of the 2.0 Alliance League. I will be launching alliance here

2.0 Alliances League:

Players in it...

1. Mind Destruction
2. durmanush123
3. BigYellowBananer
4. HeroChariot
5. brendan cahill
6. ArmouredHoplite
7. alphabeta13
8. Phish
9. niceonice

Working on a alliance Signature Right now..

Post to link here when done: http://votedivyeshtoday.webs.com/RHODestruction.png

Also A new Group will be started soon

Weapons_Of_Mass_Destruction.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15100

You applied to my pre-made alliance and you go and apply in another pre-made :s

How does this work ?

DeletedUser

i messed up bro :p didnt know who was gonna accept first soo :) im joining you since you accepted.

DeletedUser

brendan cahill has officially declared to Join the Destruction.

DeletedUser

We have recruited 2 more experienced players, and it will show how O45 will be the BloodShed Ocean

DeletedUser

We have recruited 2 more experienced players, and it will show how O45 will be the BloodShed Ocean

Mate just because I am tired of your over-confidence , I will be making an alliance in that world on my other account to wipe the grin of yer faces. Um what direction is ocean 45 ?