Destruction

DeletedUser

Mate just because I am tired of your over-confidence , I will be making an alliance in that world on my other account to wipe the grin of yer faces. Um what direction is ocean 45 ?
Firelord, I have nothing against you, but dont you thin its Ironic to say that you are tired of their over confidence, when you kept on banging on how you with a 300 point city were going to get a coalition of MRA`s to defeat project venom??
But I agree, their overconfidence (specially after taking one quick glance at their "experience" is laughable.
045 is and has always been my homeland, its at the bottom left.

DeletedUser5061

What kind of egomaniac names an alliance after themselves?

Maybe I should start an alliance call Daizan's Death Asylum kick all yo butts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But I agree, their overconfidence (specially after taking one quick glance at their "experience" is laughable.
045 is and has always been my homeland, its at the bottom left.

I have maintained a Low Profile on Grepolis till now to show my power in Rho, Before the Beta.grepolis world 3 was reset, I was ranked in the top 100, and had over 340,000 Points, and almost a Million Battle Points

What kind of egomaniac names an alliance after themselves?

My Name had nothing to do with the alliance name, and its called Destruction because it sounds cool and interesting with this:

RHO Meets Destruction

DeletedUser15100

The beta grepolis was speed 10 so come on :p

I got to conquest in like a day and quit because i knew it was going to reset so.. :p

DeletedUser

The beta grepolis was speed 10 so come on :)

If you think that having over 340,000 Points in a world where its a speed 10 (and then a speed 25) is easy, think again.

Getting to the top 100 in World 3 is extremely hard, and with hundreds of players getting Conquest on the second day, its very complicated and requires excessive tactics and experience

Also, with all those attacks, its quite crazy

DeletedUser

RHOdestruction%203.0.png

Intruducing my alliance's Signature

[URL="http://votedivyeshtoday.webs.com/RHOdestruction%203.0.png[/URL]

DeletedUser15100

Nice Alliance Signature, Big Signatures don't make your Alliance dominate :p

Anyway, great presentation for your members on the External Forums. Make yourselves more known to this world. :)

DeletedUser

i will use this sig thanks :D

I am Destruction's Diplomat :)
prepare to negociate...

I am experienced on Iota

founder of:
Death Lords
Death Lords II
Death Lords Elite

i am also a war hero and martyr ;)

DeletedUser15100

prepare to negociate...

I am experienced on Iota

founder of:
Death Lords
Death Lords II
Death Lords Elite

Diplomat, Lol. Make sure you don't underestimate every leader when the world launches, or they be aiming for you. Diplomats need to be fair at everything and must make strong decisions.

DeletedUser

Diplomat, Lol. Make sure you don't underestimate every leader when the world launches, or they be aiming for you. Diplomats need to be fair at everything and must make strong decisions.

I am a very good diplomat :)

i never underestimate good looking alliances, when i was a martyr, the guy gunning for me was the diplomat of a huge alliance O. o

DeletedUser

Contra to most people's assumptions that I have no experience. Where am I now?

DeletedUser

prepare to negociate...

I am experienced on Iota

founder of:
Death Lords
Death Lords II
Death Lords Elite

actually im the diplomat mate.