Deus ex Birema recruiting 48 hours only

DeletedUser2334

We are at the stage in the game where players start to slack and dont log on daily and keep up the activity, that we as an alliance require, so because of this we are rearranging some of our members and 5 open slots will be avaliable in 48 hours time.

Any one who is interested in joining this elite group, please contact me in game in the next 48 hours, I am looking at the following aspects:

1. You are increcibly active, you log on several times a day and are prepared to log on at 03:00 am to time and attack for the benefit of the alliance.

2. You are willing to do anything to rise up the rankings and stay an active member.

3. You are located in a Deus ex Birema controlled zone or in a potential expanding zone.

4. You have a high ABP and are an aggressive offensive player willing to become part of an elite team powered unit.

5. You wish too learn some of the best tactics seen on this server.

Just remember we as an alliance do not take points into account they mean nothing when recruiting, as long as you have a good set up going and can expand from it you will be considered. Any past issues applicants may have encountered will not affect your chances of joining us.

The content of the message you send to me in game is down too you, from what you send me gives me a picture of what player you are and if you are Deus material. Any messages after 48 hours from now will be discarded.

Good luck!

:pro:

DeletedUser28137

Sorry, since I have school, I cannot go on at 3 in the morning.

DeletedUser

@sagskin from what i can see all the top players in O55 and O45 who were in AAB have either been banned, have quit or have been rimmed.

DeletedUser2334

Im interested in anyone who is Deus or can be turned into Deus material, past alliances or current alliances will not affect your chances.

DeletedUser24050

Im interested in anyone who is Deus or can be turned into Deus material, past alliances or current alliances will not affect your chances.

Are you willing to give back the cities that you guys took from me?

DeletedUser

Seems you may be setting a prity low standard for recruitment leaving yourself open for masses of applications :p

DeletedUser

since ive joined deus, it turned out to be a great alliance, the activity of the alliance is impressive, forums are well organised. everything held in this alliance amazed me and it is a pleasure to be in Deus ex Birema

DeletedUser

I don't suppose you conside r a brand spankin' newbie, eh?